Chapter Two: First Day Already?

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair. " What now? Is it important..?" I asked him, annoyed he was watching me, or whatever he knows what Im doing.

" Oh, well since you're annoyed, I just wanted to talk, just about how my clues will work."

" You confuse me, yea know that?" I said, being sarcastic.

"Yea, yea. Look, you may look at it differently, but I'm just protecting you, because I want you safe."

I actually kinda blushed. ' GREAT, NOW IM A BLUSHING MESS, THANK YOU FOR ME BEING A GIRL WHO-' I stopped my ramble inside my mind, just to get my mind straight.

" But, out of all people, why me? I am talking to thin air and probably insane if I hear you. And now I have to look for "clues" to find out who you are." I said, thinking of what clues.

" Well, for one, I choose you because you...never mind that I will explain it once we finally meet. And I am mostly not a figment of your imagination, otherwise you'd be in a insane asylum about now." He laughed.

I chuckled. " Well, that is true. So what clues are you giving me? Like packages or something?" I asked, looking to see in case of it Jack walked in. He was probably recording something, I could tell from his screaming.

" Eh, more like poems or riddles, I like to say,"

" Oh a poet to I speak thy to. The next Shakespeare is in my head." I dramatically do a terrible British accent.

"And to say my first clue, I will say this. I am actually not in your head, I am in fact a being too, just a different type of human, is my definition. Your first poem is under your keyboard. That will be all for today, so farewell, my dear Sam."

" Wait different human?" I asked. He must of went already. " First day already? Oh well, here goes nothing." I sighed. I wheeled back to my computer and picked up my keyboard. There was a note with the letter ~A~ on it. I wondered. ' A? What does that stand for?' I shrugged and picked up the note. I open it and read out loud,

" I am different, from a different world, but I changed now, And your species thinks of my kind as evil doers and murders, but some have hearts, and watch over angels like you. I am one. I am a guardian demon. ~A~"

" Demon?!" I yelled. I guessed that Jack heard me and I heard footsteps. I tried hiding the note, trying not to act suspicious, but the note actually disappeared. ' Weird.' I thought.

" Is everything ok, sis? I heard you yell, what you doing?" Jack said, knocking at my ajar door. " Yea, I was just reading a fanfic," I chuckled.

" Ok, just wondering. Oh hey, Future called and wanted me and you to come to lunch with her. You in for some Wendy's?" Jack asked.

I got up and I instantly perked up.

" I CALL GETTING A LARGE FROSTY AND A NUMBER TWO!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

Jack chuckled. " No wonder we are siblings, come on I'll race you to the car!" Jack said running out of my door frame into the hall.

" Not if I make it there first!" I ran out of my room, catching up to Jack.

"Don't forget me a Frosty too, get me a vanilla one."

Boi I am sure beat. Dis storay is da best. LET GO DO DISNAY WURLD! And Antiboo likes Frostys and I JUST HAD WENDYS LIKE TWO DAYS AGO SO I LIKE WENDYS! I swear their Blackberry Lemonade is da boom. Oh and I have bible school this week so I will mostly try to get on, depending on if I go to my gramps tomorrow or not. But See ya lovely stalkers later! Boi!

Sam