Chapter Three: Why Vanilla Man?

I chuckled to myself as he asked for a Frosty. I ran outside to get to Jack's car, a 2016 Jeep Wrangler. " Ha ha, I got here first!" I cheered.

Jack laughed as he jogged to the car. "Well excuse me, long legs, for me being short for a 26 year old. I'm getting old." He sighed as I tossed him his car keys and got into the car.

I decided to call Future, since she was probably already at Wendy's. I dialed her number and put her on speaker.

" Hallo, hallo? Sammy Newtron you dere?" Future's voice spoke though.

Jack looked at me and laughed. I did a smug face. " Stap it with that name, sis. It's already adding to Sammy Nuggets." I chuckled. " Made up by me! Proud to have it officially her nickname!" Jack said like a child proudly.

" No wonder you two are related. Anyway, I'm on my way to the red head restaurant, are you guys on your way?" Future asked.

I sighed. " I would be on my computer writing fanfiction if we weren't coming." I giggled.

" Why are we so alike sis, ya know I wad reading a Septiplier Smu-" Future was cut off by Jack. " We're here! Keep your conversations off speaker, your boyfriend is right here!" Jack yelled, blushing from embarrassment.

" Ok, see ya two later!" Future hung up.

" I swear you two are sisters, it's scary." Jack said to me.

~Le time skip randomly brought to you by a now 13 year old DarkiplierDreemurr ~

Future finally got to Wendy's, she pushed the doors open, panting from the snow and the cold.

" Took ye long enough." Jack said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him.

" Well I got stuck behind a weird slow car with monkey curtains, so I just had to take a picture!" Future laughed. She showed us the picture.

(actually have a picture from that! THERE WERE PEOPLE DRIVING TO WALMART WITH MONKEY CURTAINS AND MY MOM FOLLOWED THEM! HERES THE PICTURE!

 (I wonder why they had monkey sounds coming from their car so heres me and my everyday weirdness! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA!)

Me and Jack laughed out arse off. "Why Monkeys?!" I said, laughing. Future just shrugged. " Dunno. But let's get our food, I'm hungray!" She said, jumping up and down.

Jack set his hand on her forehead. " Calm down Future, it's just food. "He chuckled.

~ Another le time skip because Juture has sailed and now on to Frostys~

I leaned back after eating my burger. " Man I swear Wendy's is da bomb." I said, sighing.

Future got up." Frosty time! I call chocolate!" She giggled.

" Chocolate!" Me and Jack said at the same time. We laughed and went up to the register.

" Don't forget my vanilla Frosty!" He giggled.

I heard him speak in my head again and thought of a way to talk to him. I got a idea and I spoke to him, but in my head.

' Why vanilla man? Choco is da bomb! And how do you want me to actually give you the frosty?' I said in thought.

" I love vanilla, and just buy it without Jack or Future knowing, then come outside. Ill be there to pick it up by then." He said.

'Ok thanks. So wait your a demon to say?' I asked, grabbing my large frosty.

" Yes, I am. I am more of what is called a "Opposite." Meaning that I am someone you know's opposite being. But I have no interaction or being similar with my double. You have one too, her name is Slam. She is a real ass sometimes, can get on everyone's nerves,"He scoffed, chuckling a bit.

I was snapped back to reality by Jack waving his hand in my face. " Sam to earth, can you hear me?" He was laughing, making fun of me being out of it.

" Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking." I nervously chuckled, trying to not make it obvious.

' Looks like I have to speak to you later?' I asked him.

"Why of course, it's always lovely to speak to you." He genuinely said.

I blushed. ' W-Well farewell for now,' I said in thought, flustered a little.

" Farewell my dear Sam."

Heyyyyyyyyyy Sup my stalkers! I have good news and some...bad news..Good news is that I met a friend at Vaca bible school, WHO likes Skydoesminecraft and Jack and Mark, but the sad news is my great great grandma passed away.. I havent cried and I feel terrible, but now she isnt suffering anymore. Im glad she is now in a better place. R.I.P. Violet Harker. I love you mammaw.

June 16, 1920-August 2, 2016.

See ya lovely stalkers later. Boi.

Sam