Chapter One: The Voice

Hoi humans, Sam here...*laughs evily* I see you have fallen to this slop. Enjoy, stalkers XD HOPE YE LIKE DIS!

Sam's POV.

I woke up again. I looked around to see where I was.

Thank god, another one today, that voice keeps on waking me..

I shrugged and went down to check what time it was. "10:49, I should get some coffee, I guess, check on Jack."

I got up from the comfy bed and I stretched.

"Now, you mustn't be frighten now, Sam.. I want to talk."

I jumped and looked behind me. No one was there. Then I realized it was HIM again. " What?! Talk about what?" I said, quietly not to disturb Jack, again.

"Its time for you to find out why I speak to you, why I'm always in your head. In the next 5 days (was gonna be 10 Butt he he i said butt XD, Im lazy and 5 days is more of a adventure! Yay ok IM JUST GONNA WRITE AHHH THIS IS A CHANGE TO DIS XD), I will show proof of who I am. You may not remember, but you actually know me,"

I sighed. " Know you? So how couldn't of you not shown me who you were already? You tell me these things and I always hear you."

"Well that is because I wanted to wait. To finally have the right time for you to know..."

" Sam Emeleigh, are you up?!" Jack yelled for me. " Know what?"

He went silent.

I sighed. " Coming!" I yelled. I walked to my door, heading to the kitchen.

"Until later, my dear,"

I then knew he was gone. '5 days?! Guess now I have to keep my eyes open.' I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen.

Jack was making his coffee and sat waffles on the table. "Morning, Sis." He said with a smile. I nodded. " Morning, Elf." I chuckled. " How many time do I have to tell you, Sammy Nuggets, to not call me that?" He said sternly but in a joking sarcastic way. I rolled my eyes.

" Fine, fair trade. Where's the syrup?"

(Le time skip brought by FuturexPoptart aka Fam and soul sister)

" Well thats for todays video, if you liked it, tap it like you mean it, and I will see you lovely stalkers in da next video! BOIII!" I waved to the camera, and then turning it off. I leaned back in my chair. " That's down, and Sky can edit later, so lets check da social meads!" I say to myself, laughing. " Oh I am really a loner gal."

I opened Wattpad, seeing my notifications blow up, from comments to likes to fanart. I saw that someone even did me and Jack and Mark as super heroes. I then saw something that caught my attention. Two users named LilCipher ((sorry i had to your da one that made me obsessed with it XD ya welcome)) And jayjel_the_author (( he he welcome to the story XD)) had done a story and a drawing for a ship, involving me.

I clicked it and saw it was me and Antisepticeye, my brothers channels fanmade evil side being, and it was about me and him meeting in the woods and how I was a element hybrid septic and Anti being the original demon septic, and it was so well written, and the picture was me with wings and Anti flying, hugging.

"Aww, now this is adorable!" I said. I liked the picture and story. I commented,

'Aww, This is adorable! AntiSam Away!'

I giggled as I sent the comment, sending the fandom to explode.

" Whatcha doing?"

Hoi again! Wow its like 1am and Im not even tired...but I had to get this off my mind, its been killing me to do this! Ill be at my gramps tomorrow, THANK YOU NASCAR FOR MAKING YOU HAVE MY MOM WATCH IT WHERE WIFI IS!!*pops confetti* But now I must read, instead of sleeping like my Fitbit thinks XD

BOI!

Sam