[11]

We walk together in complete silence, i stare into Ajays back unsure wether I should or should not speak up. In the end I chose the latter.

"Why did you come back?" I ask

"..." Ajay doesn't replay, Something looks to be deep in his mind like he had not heard me. With this I retreat back and don't speak anymore.

After about 4 minutes Of walking Ajay abruptly stops and I almost bump into his back.

"Here." He says

I look up at him in confusion at the cryptic tone he used. Should I go in or not, are the words floating in my head as I stare at the iron door in front of me, through the small bared window I peak through to the never ending darkness that awaits.

"What's in there?" I ask while waking towards the iron door. I place my hand to it,
Cold as a stone...

"Find out." Ajay says coldly but somewhere in his voice I could almost detect some concern.

I stare at the door in front with uncertainty 'What awaits me?' Now the only thing in my mind as whether I should go in or not is no longer an option. I hesitantly reach for the handle and pull. The door makes a slight creaking noise and a little dust and gravel fall above me. I cough slightly at the rubble but continue forward. The door behind me remains open as I look back and see Ajay's figure looking away from the door and onto the ground.
I walk into the dimly lit hallway, reaching my arm out to touch the wall with my hand as it guides me through the cold and dust.
Suddenly I hear voices. I duck back and hide behind the wall separating from the corner of the hallway. I hear feet shuffling and loud thumping sounds every so often. I decide to walk further in until I reach another door. However this time there is no window and so my imagination is the only thing I can use to help me visualize what is occurring inside the room. A loud thump seems to resonate in the halls and I place my head onto the door. With that the muffled noises almost becomes clear.

"For a second, Did you really think you actually get away from me?" A mocking and familiar voice says.

"P-please.." I hear another pained voice says.

"Ah, it didn't have to be like this. If only you played your part right nothing like this would have happened. But you had another way to completely f**k it up!" I hear another loud thump and the man groans from the other side of the door.

"This was supposed to be a nice family reunion. You where not supposed to get involved but Tsk tsk tsk, you did." I hear another thump and more groans of pain. My face scrunched up as the sounds get more disturbing.

"So when your family finds your pathetic f**king head on a stick." I hear a thump,

"I'll be the one placing the pretty pink bow on top!" I hear multiple thumps and the man talking seemed to have gone from a calm agitated voice to a ruthless one. I stand straight up and open the door loudly.
My eyes widen, first at the state of the room which is bloody and in ruins, and second are the two people I heard before.

"Y/N?" I hear him say.

"P-pagan. What is this?" I say, my voice shaky both with worry and fear.

"Y-you where not supposed to see this." He drops the man he was holding like a broken toy.
The man groans once more and my eyes land straight on him. He's in the most horrific state I've ever seen. His body looks scattered like a puppet, all his clothes torn and bloody. Both his arms and legs look like they've been been put inside a blender, all the flesh torn up and pink peaks through the shattered flesh. He face was bruised, no, more than bruised it was deformed, his checks look like they have swelled up enough that his eyes remain invisible. His mouth looks cracked and his lips torn. The face no longer has a chestnut complexion but is purple and red. His hair is ruffled and dried blood is stuck in between each strand.
The only person who could have done this...has to be a monster.
-2 sanity

I look up at pagan and he just stares coolly down at me, as if nothing about this situation is disturbing or bothersome.
"D-did you do this?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"Yes." He says simply.

"P-please.." I hear a voice cry out from beneath me. The broken man seems to have crawled up towards me and is now digging at my feet.

"W-what?!" I say in shock as the man claws my legs leaving them soaked in his blood. I try to shake him off as the sight is too horrific for me to see.

"Get away from her you pig!" Pagan yells and grabs the man from his back.
"DONT
EVER
TOUCH
MY
Y/N
AGAIN!"
Pagan shouts in a manic voice and continues to beat the man to death. I feel as though I am unable to move and am stuck frozen in place. I look at the mans lifeless face and something about seems familiar but it hard to tell since his face is no longer that of any normal human being.

"Who, who was that pagan." I ask in a whisper.

"Oh? Do you not recognize him, his the pig that's been keeping you here. He's been keeping Us apart!" He says the last part insanely.

Then I think of the last person and only person I saw while being in my jail cell. The jailor, I will admit he was a disgusting man but did he deserve this?

I walk backwards slowly and with caution.
"Y/N?" Pagan speaks up turning his attention away from his toy and onto me.
I dare speak and only sprint back into the halls.
"Y/N!" He yells out my name but I dare look back.
I make it almost to the door when I notice something.
Ajay is gone,
And the door is closed shut.
"No." I breath out.

"Y/N." I hear behind me. I spin around and see pagan in A calm yet crazed state.
"Shh. My Dear Y/N..." He says in hushed tone and he pull my shaking figure close.
"Don't worry my dear Y/N, I'll keep you safe. This won't be like last time..." I hear him trail off and I think about the last sentences meaning.
Then he stops stroking my hair,
"Y/N?" He says
I look up towards him with fear,
"My dearest Y/N...." He holds my head in his hand.

"Go
To
Sleep."

My eyes widen but in that second my vision is blackened as pagan bring a arm to the back of my head.

Pagan's P.O.V

"Don't worry Y/N, I will protect you." I pick up her delicate figure in my arms.
Staring into her beautiful big bright E/C eyes, I move a piece of her H/C hair away from her face.
"It will only be us two, like it always should have been."

Alright everyone! I'm back! It's been a few weeks I know but, not only did I come back from vacation but school started as well :P Hopefully you liked the chapter I added a bit of Yandere pagan in there for you since I'm pretty sure he would be in real life. Seems like it. Well then I'll be off, till I make the next chapter, enjoy reading!