[6]

The trip was brought with an awkward silence thanks to Yuma. Pagan would Engage with me in small talk now and then, in an attempt to stop to silence but, failed as Yuma stared daggers at both me and Pagan.
We were descending onto a platform near a large palace, it was modern yet also traditional as it fit well with the scenery. When we landed Yuma was the first one to jump off, storming Into the palace and looking quite frustrated. I raised an eyebrow at her but pagan just ignored her behavior. He got off next and extended his hand out towards me,

"My dear, let me help you down." He said

"Th-thank you." I say, hesitantly grabbing his hand to get off.

When I got off pagan continued holding my hand which caused me to look at him strangely, he seemed to noticed and retracted his hand away.

"Follow me, my dear. I have dinner planned but, before we do, we need to get you out of those filthy clothes!" He said

I looked down at my clothes, they were torn and muddy from the crash and I became a little embarrassed that Pagan had to see me like this.

Wait why am I worried about what he thinks?...

I ignore my thoughts and continue to follow pagan into the palace. When we make it inside a maid greets us.

"Hello sir, You've seemed to have brought a guest. Shall I prepare an extra room for her?"
She asks I look at her impressed with her fluent English.

"Oh yes, Clothes too, Our guest has had quite the adventure." He looks at me and smirks before walking into a kitchen area.

"Miss Y/N follow me." The maid says

"Alright.."
I follow her into one of the guest bedrooms and she leads me to a closet.

"Clothes are prepared here from master Pagan."

I look inside the closet only to see the most
Fashionable and beautiful clothing.

"He picked this?" I say shocked

"Yes, he has quite the Interest in fashion."

I stare in awe and a certain pair of clothing sticks out catching my eye.

"I'd like to wear this."

"Go ahead. Might I say that's an excellent choice, I'll tell master pagan you are getting ready." She leaves with that and I continue to pick out the clothing.

   I picked out a white Lacey satin long- sleeve blouse and a high waisted short ruffled black skirt. To that, I wore black stockings underneath the skirt. Lastly Looking at the shoes, I could either choose from high heels or flats. Though the high heels looked more elegant the flats looked far more comfortable. So I chose something in between, the shoes were a closed-toe chinky-heel that in the front were white and in the back where black.

 So I chose something in between, the shoes were a closed-toe chinky-heel that in the front were white and in the back where black