My eyes just searched the crowd as I fumbled with my own lip.

"There was no one else in that house that night though, none that mattered." Naomi finally spoke rationally in this tight situation.

"What do you mean by ' none that mattered '?" Tyler asked then twisted his spine to look at her.

"The guys' were there that night beside Tim, Theo, me and Ari and Zachary." She clarified to him.

But--

"That fight happened on the same day everyone was together. In one house." Tyler started to think aloud "They wanted to take Aria and only get rid of Theodore and Naomi. . If they wanted that then why do it with you six there?" Tyler pointed to the men in the group.

"Why have witnesses, celebrity meaning popular witnesses. They could have wanted Zachary to witness the abduction of Aria. .and he's linked. He's now attached to the topic of Serrano's because his affection towards Aria," I kept my eyes on Tyler as I felt two stares into the side of my head. He was on to something.

"And for them to risk doing it in front of five BIG somebodies then. . ."

. .oh my God. .

"It's one of you." Tyler finished.

"What?" Someone asked.

"How long have y'all known the twins?"

"A few years now."

Tyler shrugged. "So you could most likely be linked as well."

"No. Wait, wait. How could the third be one of us?"

"I don't know but if they did it with you 5 in the house then more than likely, one of you was a target. They wouldn't have so much witnesses by will, we're dealing with professionals obviously."

"But they're pop stars. Celebrities, like you said. Why would they be a victim in whatever this is?"

My boss was the one who ordered it to happen.

"They are celebrities but they're still people. One of you might have had a past with them, something that made you a target."

My eyes widened and my breath got caught in my throat, I rose my posture as it all began to sink in.

"Looks like Aria figured it out."

"We need to go." I suddenly said after Tyler's statement.

All eyes fell on me as I started to breath heavy and my eyes stung. This can't be true.

"What is it?" Someone asked but I didn't listen.

Instead, I turned to Tyler.

"Thank you for all your help, for the drink and wonderful memories of my parents but we have to go." I quickly said to him.

"I understand. I'm glad I was able to help Tims' best girls. But Aria," He then pushed out his chair and walked, swift for an elder, to me and whispered "Remember this name; Killian. Okay? Don't forget it."

I didn't give myself time to digest what he said as I turned on my heel before a hand held my forearm, turning me back.

"Why? What's wrong, Aria? What do you know?"

I shook my head and tore out their grip. "Nothing, we have to get in the car."

I begun turning my head and looking at our surroundings, everything seemed so eerie now. The air was foggy as I inhaled and I felt like their was a sniper looking through the windows.