P R E F A C E

S Y N O P S I S

My small hand scrunched up into a fist. I walked over to him and stared intently into his eyes. Catching him off guard, my knuckles collided with his jaw. He stumbled back a bit, and almost immediately raised his hand to his face. A loud gasp was heard, surprisingly it wasn't me. I looked down at my hand, which was turning a purple-blue colour, my knuckles white. He must've had a pretty hard jaw for my hand to turn out like this.

Looking back up at Alex, realisation suddenly hit me. Hard. I just punched the bad boy.

E P I G R A P H 

Lottie wouldn't ever be found socialising with the jocks like Alex Carson or Brody Lancaster. She's more of the sit-at-home-and-watch-tv kind of girl. 

Alexander Carson is the towns voted number one Bad Boy. He's known for his wonderful charms, gorgeous body and terrible promises to girls. 

So when Lottie doesn't remember and Alex can't forget, all Alex can do is hope for the best. But with his bipolar brother and girls getting in the way, he finds it harder to protect the girl who hates him the most.

This is the story of Lottie and Alex.

W A R N I N G S 

THIS BOOK MAY INCLUDE:

Sexual content, 

Swearing (subbed out with these ***),

Violence,

Mention of mental health,

Gore.