Klaus/Alaric opened his closet and took two shirts out, he instantly scowled at what he sees. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" he exclaimed jokingly.

He turned to face Katherine, who was tied to a chair. Her face was fearful as she looked at him.

"Ok, bad, or badder?" he asked

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine replied, trying to appear confident.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaus/Alaric asked as he put one of the shirts back, and started putting the other on.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine said.

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill." Klaus/Alaric exclaimed.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminded him in a bored tone.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus/Alaric asked as he glared at Katherine.

"That's it." Katherine said, but Klaus/Alaric noticed the waver in her voice. He slowly came forward and touched her face. Katherine eyes shone pure fear as she flinched away from his touch.

"Oh, so jumpy." he said amused.

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Katherine begged, making Klaus/Alaric even more amused.

"You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Klaus/Alaric compelled her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger. They were also talking about using Kayla Forbes as leverage." Katherine said in a monotone voice.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore. Plus, what's so special about Kayla?" Klaus/Alaric said in a menacing tone.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop. Kayla is Kol's soulmate." Katherine rushed out.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that. As for Kayla, she'll be joining us later." Klaus/Alaric smirked.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." she begged as tears threatened to fall.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." Klaus/Alaric sneered. He pulled a knife out of he pocket, handed it to her, and began to compel her. "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself."

Katherine took the knife and stabbed  her thigh. She winced from the pain and held in a cry.

"Now take it out." he demanded.

She took the knife out and the wound healed. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." Klaus/Alaric said with a sadistic smile

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked him as he got ready to leave.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger." he smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning." As he walked out the door he yelled. "Again, please."

Katherine once again stabbed herself with the knife.