Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Kayla was having a conversation with Kol when Elijah sent her a look that clearly said 'Pay Attention'. She almost grinned like a maniac. She knew something was up, that something was going to happen.

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how do you intend on killing Klaus?" John asked. Kayla glared at the man, she never liked him.

"Killing my brother? That's a quick turn." Kol hummed in amusement.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep on eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again." Elijah stated calmly, but Kayla could tell he meant it.

Andie came back with a notebook, and Kayla started wondering what she missed. "Ok. My first question is when you got here to Mystic..." Andie began.

Before she could get far, Alaric stabbed a dagger through Elijah's heart, making everyone but Kayla gasp. "I'm impressed." she grinned in amusement, knowing they forgot to leave the dagger in.

"Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert." Alaric demanded, after sending a weird look in the brunettes direction.

"All right." Damon said.

Kayla had been out of the loop ever since she got back

Kayla had been out of the loop ever since she got back. No one trusted her anymore, especially when they found out she was Elijah's 'family'.

"Don't pout darling, soon Klaus will be here. Then you can give him a few punches." Kol said sadistically.

"When you're  out, you can give him some on your own." Kayla retorted. She had heard Katherine had gotten out of the tomb, and was kind of sad she didn't come visit her.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Nik has her already." Kol mused.