Chapter 14

Mia had left my house two hours ago. I sat in bed messaging Jax about what just happen and asked him about how everything went with working with Harmony. 

Me: Dude, the dare is still on. It turns out Mia doesn't have a boyfriend it was just one of her dumb book club buddies. 

Jax: I thought you hated her as your dare and you wanted some other girl. What changed? 

Me: You won't guess what happened tonight? She got a phone call from P.W.S.A, dude she made it in the teams. I know right? It's hard to believe until you actually watch her on the field. She told me everything about soccer and stuff. So now I can continue on with the dare and in the end I'll have your sister all to my self. 

Jax: She told you everything? Just like that? I don't know what you did to her, but it worked bro! Ew, don't say stuff like that about my sister, it creeps me out. 

Me: I'm meeting with her tonight at mine, but before that I told her I would come watch her soccer practice. Wanna come with? 

Jax: Sorry bro, I can't. Harmony's coming over, I'm starting to like her dude. Shes hot. 

Me: Just don't break her heart man, or at least don't try to lol 

Jax: I got everything under cover, I'd tell you the same thing. Watch out for Mia, shes a smart one. 

I thought about what Jax said in the last message he sent me. I thought about what Mia would react to if she knew that she was being played this whole time. Even though we weren't going out yet, I needed to get to know her first then get to the good parts. The only thing that matted was finally getting Ava. 

***

School was over and I headed straight to my car, driving to Mia's soccer practice. I didn't really want to go, I just wanted to hang out with her so the more closer we got the more closer I got to finishing this dare and got closer to Ava. 

I had pulled up in front of the Academy and jumped out of the car putting on my jacket. I headed to field finding at seat. The team was smaller then last time but this time they had all their best players. Mia was warming up and waved at me once she caught sight of me. 

They done their usual warm up and fitness. Mia didn't struggle at all she was a natural. I can't believe I ignored this girl for 5 years with out knowing she was a pro on the field. She lead the team on their run around the field before their warm up game begun. 

This time Mia was on the green team and once again was placed as the winger. Her team huddled and Mia did all the talking, instructing the team set up and strategies. By the blow of the whistle they were all set up. The ball was passed to Mia as she sizzled her way through many players until she was close to the goal, she then passed the ball to her team mate and then passed it back to her. She headed the ball into the goal and it just missed the goal keepers hands by inches. Her whole team cheered giving her high fives and hugs all around. 

It was the last round and Mia was sitting on the sideline, she deserved a break, after all she did most of the running and scoring. In the end Mias team one and they all thanked Mia for her smart plan and strategies. The coach had a little talk to Mia, again he acknowledged her for something. He said something and she jumped with joy. She hugged him tightly shaking his hand. 

The whole team was leaving and she came up to me looking like she wanted to burst out with joy. 

"Why so happy?" I asked giggling. 

"You are looking at P.W.S.C new team captain." She said with pride and a huge smile. 

"What?! Thats amazing." I didn't know whether to give her a hug but I did it anyways. 

"Come on let's head to yours." 

We got to the car park and hopped into both of ours cars. 

"Last one there is a rotten egg." I said 

"Bring it one." She said starting her car. 

Before I could start the car, she was off, gone into the streets. 

I guess I'm the rotten egg. 

I Dare Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें