Chapter 5: Here they come!

Chapter 5: Here they Come

Hermione's pov

Hullo there, Hermione speaking. We don't have much time left. The school is already on full battle mode. Ok, let me explain...

So, there we were. Me, Harry, and Ron. We were on our way to mrs. Mcgonagal's office. As Fred had said, the headmistress wanted to see us. Harry knocked thrice before entering. He had told us to wait.

"So, umm Hermione, what do you think Harry's dream could be warning about?"

"I'm not quite sure. I just hope that it won't mean another war."

"Maybe it's not."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Well... no. But.."

"Ron, why are we talking about this?"

"We're worried for him and about him Bloody hell! Harry did save us last year."

"Hey, we all helped."

"All i'm saying is that Harry did most of it."

i thought about it. Harry did most of the work and he almost died doing it. We'd be nothing without him. He had learned his past, The painful way. He saw things that at first,we did not understand. Along the way, we understood those things. Harry was a good friend and a hero.

Suddenly, there was a hiss in the wind. A girl screamed from one corridor. Ginny ran to us. "The dementors are back! And they're everywhere around the school. This is the only place they haven't searched. We must defend quickly!"

"Wait, Ginny. You said this is the place they haven't searched. What are they searching for?"

"I don't know, but Cho said that they were looking for something."

"Ok! was anybody hurt?"

"Only a few. The others are already summoning their patronuses."

"Ok, we'll stand down here. Get the others and bring them here. Make sure they are safe."

"Got it."

"And what am i supposed to do?"

"You're gonna help me!"

"Oh, right."

It's been thirty miniutes and Harry isn't out yet. I let myself control.

I barged in.

"Hermione Granger! What on Earth was that for!"

"Harry's been in here for a long time and we need to take him now!"

"And why is that, Ms. Granger?"

Harry was just giving me the "are you serious?!!!?!" Face

I told them about the dementors.

"You see why we need Harry? His patronus can stop them!"

"Mr. Potter is not going anywhere!"

"The school is under attack and you're still being like that?"

"Mr. Potter must be safe and will be protected HERE"

"Why headmistress?"

"Because HE is what they're looking for."

I was dumbfounded.

"Well then, I guess you can stay here and WE'LL defend the school."

"That's fine with me ms. Granger!"

"We can stop those dementors without Harry's help!"

"Good luck then!"

I smashed the door.

"Hermione, you're just in time...." Ron said.

"What do you...."

Then, i realized Draco behind him. So were the students.

"You put them under an unforgivable spell!"

"Yes, my dear." this time Draco answered.

"And now, it's your turn."

"Wait a miniute.. It was you who released the dementors. I suppose Mrs. Mcgonagal's under one too."

"Not YET my dear. You see, i serve three new masters now. They are quite bossy, but they are evil."

"Who?"

"THAT my dear is something i cannot discuss. Well, say good-bye to your friends. My masters must need these soldiers. bye-bye!"

Then, in a blink of an eye, they were gone.

All that was left was a note. I gasped and entered te headmistresses office.
---------------------------------------
Yo! thanks for the feedback on the last chapter: really appreciated it. Here! I give you chapter 5! you happy now? ok i need more reads and feedback since i only got a few last time. i need those to publish!
Keep reading and sharing!
Btw, almost 300 reads! XD
By sonofdubstep2

Percy Jackson: Twisted Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें