"O-okay thankyou" I said and slowly walked away for the desk and over to the waiting room. I sat down and placed Megan on my lap, I could tell she was confused as to why we were here but I didn't have the courage to tell her the truth.

"Joshy, where's mummy?" She asked, the question I was dreading to answer.

"I-um, we're just waiting for her sweetie don't worry" I forced a smile to her. All I could think about right now was if worse comes for worst what would happen to Megan? I suddenly thought about Jaime, does he know? I don't have his number but oddly enough I have Tonys because Ellie gave it too me, so I rang him to tell Jaime about what happened. I grabbed my phone and called Tony.

"Hello?" He answered.

"H-hey Tony is um Josh, Ellie's friend" I said shakily.

"Oh hey man, you okay?" He asked.

"No not really, Ellie's been in a really bad car accident and I haven't got Jaime's number to tell him, please tell him to come to the hospital" I said. I line went silent, he's probably shocked, "are you still there?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, we'll be down there as soon as we can, bye" He said then hung up.

This could be a long wait..

Jaime's POV

I've been sitting at home all day being bored and trying to keep myself occupied but it seriously wasn't working. None of the guys would do anything because they were all 'busy'. I did the washing up, washed all my clothes and cleaned the house because I had nothing else to do. I text Ellie a few times then she stopped, I just assumed that she was busy at work.

I was currently sitting on my couch watching some shitty television programme that I've never seen before but nothing else was on. My mind was wondering all over the place then my phone ran in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw Tony ringing me.

"Hey man" I said.

"Jaime you need to listen to me, you can't freak out when I tell you this but me and the guys are coming to get you because Ellie's been in a serious car accident" He said. Those last words were something that I was dreading. I was frozen, I probably stopped breathing for a while for all I know.

"Jaime, for fuck sake man did you hear me?" He half shouted.

"Y-yes I heard you" I said quietly, I couldn't breathe properly, it felt like all the oxygen in my lung have been kicked out of me. I walked backwards, hit the wall and just slid down sitting on the floor with my head in my hands.

I heard a knock on the door and I slowly got up of the floor. I opened the door and saw Tony standing there with a scared expression on his face.

"Come on Jaime, we need to go" He said. I nodded. I quickly put my shoes on and left the house to go to the place I dreaded the most. I seriously hate hospitals.

~~~~~~

The car journey to the hospital was silent, I don't think any of us completely took in what's happened. I was thinking too much to speak and I'm sure no one else wanted to talk.

We then made it to the hospital, I opened the door before Vic had properly stopped the car and ran inside as quick as I could. I made my way to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Ellie Matthews" I rushed. The young woman at the desk just looked bored.

"Are you a relative?" She asked.

"I'm her fucking boyfriend, now let me see her" I shouted, shocking her a little.

"Jaime calm down man, she'll be fine" Mike said as he placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. But nothing would work, I was completely freaking out.

"She's in on floor 3, room 35 sir" She slightly smiled at me. I ran to the elevator and pressed on the 3. The guys ran after me and made it before the doors closed.

"Jaime you need to calm down, you need to stop freaking out" Vic said breaking the silence. I knew he was right but I seriously couldn't think straight at all.

"I can't" I simply said. He just sighed. As soon as the lift stopped and the doors opened, I was out of there like a flash. I ran and as soon as I made it to her room I froze. I couldn't go in there, I was too scared to see what was on the other side of the door. The guys came up behind me and waited for me to open the door. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked round and saw Tony half smiling at me, I couldn't even force a smile back. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

When my eyes met with her I literally broke down, she looked lifeless. She was on life support, her whole body was bruised, her leg was in a cast and her stomach and chest were covered in bandages. I saw Josh and Megan sitting next to her bed, Josh was holding one of Ellie's hand looking terrified and Megan didn't fully understand. As soon as Megan saw me she ran up to me, I hugged her and sat next to Ellie's bed. I was praying that this was just a horrible nightmare but I knew it wasn't..

"Daddy is mummy okay?" Megan asked. I didn't know what to say to her. I looked at the guys and they just nodded to me giving me the cue to tell Megan the truth even if she didn't fully understand.

"Honestly no princess. She's been in a terrible accident, as you can see mummy isn't very well" I said slightly crying still. Megan moved off my lap and sat on the bed next Ellie. She kissed Ellie's forehead lightly and laid next to her.

"I love you mummy and always will, please be okay" She whispered to Ellie. That seriously broke my heart. Megan is too young to go through something like this.

A few hours passed no one moved or said anything. Then a doctor came in.

"Can I speak to Ellie's boyfriend please?" He asked. I stood up and followed him outside the door. He didn't look very happy.

"Okay Ellie is in a very critical condition. She was stabbed in the chest and stomach by glass, we had to operate immediately to stop the bleeding which we did. But she isn't looking very good. I'm not saying she's not going to make it but just don't keep your hopes up, we need to keep a close eye on her" He said. Everything he said didn't seem real, I didn't want to believe it.

"O-okay, thank you doctor" I forced a smile and walked back in the hospital room.

"What did he say Hime?" Vic asked.

"She's in critical condition and they need to keep a close eye on her.. t-they said we shouldn't keep our hopes up" I said, tears threatening to fall. Everyone looked scared and Megan was still laying with Ellie, she refused to leave her side.

This is the worst day of my life.