Waking.......

Drake found him self waking to a dull light. The bed is was laying in, was not his own. The covers were purple and gold lined with abnormal green. The room was large, large enough that Loki and tigress could sleep on their own beds. Drake smiled, he managed to get up, Loki rushed to his side fast. Drake sighed. He pushed himself up on his feet, only to sway over and crash into the floor. Loki gave some sort of comfort    since his fur was smooth and soft. Drake couldn't pull himself up. He lay there, till tigress came in with a man. Not just any man.
Before drake's eyes, was the God himself.
Notch.

That's when drake realized something.

He woke up.

The house/palace. For notch.

From the outside this house looks grandiose, it has been built with white stones and has brown brick decorations. Small, squared windows allow enough light to enter the home and have been added to the house in a mostly symmetric way.

The house is equipped with an old-fashioned kitchen and four bathrooms, it also has a generous living room, five bedrooms, a snug dining room.

The building is shaped like a circle. The house is fully surrounded by cloth sunscreens.
The second floor is bigger than the first, which creates a stylish overhang around the entire house. This floor has a different style than the floor below.

The roof is low, triangular, but one side is longer than the other and is covered with slate shingles. There are no chimneys. Rows of small windows let in plenty of light to the rooms below the roof.
The house itself is surrounded by paved ground, with an outdoor eating and relaxing space and various potted plants.