Im sorry

Drake was in pain. After every beating, Kaiser would try and help. She was the kindest girl there. She was a warrior though. She's tough.
She's brave.
She's a fighter.
But......her brother is nothing. He's not a warrior. He wasn't brave and he definitely not a fighter. Drake was hung up by his arms. His feet were bare and cold. The blood was running down his back from the last whipping. The emperor didn't even talk to him. He only ordered punishment. Sure he was a hybrid- but so was Kaiser- then again, he was wanted for treason, Kaiser was not.
Drake moaned in pain as Kaiser cleaned his wounds. She was trying to be soft against his skin. Even his ender parts. His left eye was the only light in the cellar, a pure, crystal whiteness in the darkness.
"Those whips, their not going to leave scars are they? Kaiser?" Drake asked. "No, not deep enough, though the one on your face.......I'm sorry" Kaiser said.
Drake thought. It had happened when he called the emperor names. The emperor came down in him. The sword was made, somehow out of the same stuff Grayson had forged to kill Herobrine. It cut through drakes skin; and his ender side like glass. It was deep. And it went from his left side of his forehead to his right side of his chin.

Drake smiled. "Don't worry, it's fine. I deserve it" drake said. Kaiser shook her head and walked in front of him. "No, you don't. I mean, sure you been through hell,  a tough one too. I do wonder through. What are you trying to do? Saving a friend who is possessed by the dæmon who has killed thousands. I have a war. Did I tell that the emperor is going to make me kill him.?" Kaiser said. Drakes eyes widened. "N-no. Please!!! You can't. Because................because he's not even possessed now. Armen is free. Though I must of scared the shit outta him. Herobrine-" drake forget how his name brought on headaches-" he took over my body and made me almost kill someone who is sooo important to my living being. I couldn't see or hold him back!" Tears sprang to life as he told her. "And you? How did you get yours? Your white one" drake asked. Kaiser only said one thing.

"I'm sorry"