Captain Swan #1

This takes place right after the Captain Swan kiss in s5 ep 23 and it's a little long , Enjoy!!!

As Killian slowly put Emma to the ground not wanting to ever let go of her, their lips slowly detach from one and other Killian still holding on to her waist, he slowly bends down to her height again and gives her a sweet yet simple peck on the lips and said to the beautiful women in front of him " how does a grilled cheese and onion rings sound love " giving her the smirk that she once found annoying to now not being able to smile unless she sees it agreed happily as they walk in to the little diner Emma noticed her mom smiling and right next to her mom was her dad giving a disapproving look on his face, Emma and Killian got use to this a long time ago but still she felt awkward that her parents just saw her bascally have a full on make out session but Emma was mostly just happy to have Killian with her in this moment she just wanted to stay like this forever to make time stop in this perfectly bliss moment of normally without woring about a crisis but she knew this would never happen because let's be honest it's storybrooke there was no such thing, and all of sudden coming out of a deep thought she noticed a hand waving in front of her face it was Henry sitting in a chair calling for his mom to come to earth Emma chuckles at her goofy son and goes over to her son and whispers to him "I love you kid " and he replied by saying "I love you too mom" Emma smiles and kisses his head and says her goodbyes because that day Henry was staying with Regina to make sure she's okay about her recent lost and Emma thought it's best that she knows she's loved and have people who care for her, all of a sudden stopping what she was thinking she felt a hand in hers and looks down to see a hand she loved all to much and smiles at the love of her life while looking into his ocean blue eyes you could easily fall in love with as she looks at him he says in his beautiful accent " would you like to take a night stroll " surprised by his words Emma looks outside to see that it's night time and says "it's night time already" Killian laughs softly at this comment and answers her question "aye love we where her since 6pm it's now 10pm" he laughs again at how clueless she was that it was night time and he stops laughing but still keeps a smile on his face and say "so how about that stroll" Emma's face lightens up and grips his hand even tighter then before Killian knew that meant yes they said there good byes to there friends and family and begins to walks out the diner Emma's head on his shoulder while walking under a star filled sky and she noticed they where headed to the docks and looks up at Killian's face and smiles and says " do you want to go to The Rolly Joger" laughing her ass off thinking she was funny remembering the time they spent in the past, he still didn't remember any thing that happened between Emma and past Captain Hook so confused he just agreed they walk to the docks to see a beautiful ocean that glittered from the moon Emma said "it's the most beautiful thing I ever saw " he comments to what she said "second most beautiful" Emma looks at Killian and noticed he was saying she's the most beautiful person he has ever saw which made her smile a some what goofy smile and begin to walk closer to him and moved her face slowly to his and there nose just about to touch and before she knew it Killian crashs his lips to hers and they kiss, slowly parting like before she grabbed his hook and makes him sit on a bench knowing him she knew he probably had some rum on him she puts her hand in side his jacket and takes out the rum that was inside and taking a quick shot and then handed it back to him he quckly did the same as she just did and then put it back in his black leather jacket Emma then held his good hand for what felt like hours and slowly started to sleep on his chest and in a split second she was a sleep, but still a little awake she feels Killian slowly and softly kiss her head and say to her "no one has ever loved anyone the way I love you." Emma slightly moves her head and slowly and very low "I love you too"

Word count :787

Hey guys this is my first one shot ever and sorry if it was too long I'm achully really proad of this If you have any requests comment below - Jade

Comment

Vote

Share