Power Rangers Megaforce/Samurai the loss of a Megaforce ranger Chapter 9

As soon as the SUV's arrive at the Sheba House Ji is outside waiting. "Welcome back home", says Ji.
"Thanks Ji", says Jayden.
Ji watches as Kevin helps Emma out of the SUV. Then he sees Emma kiss Kevin on the cheek.
"Okay, did Emma just Kevin on the cheek", asks Ji.
"Yes they did. Emma and Kevin love each other. That's for sure", says Emily.
"There will be a meeting tomorrow", says Ji.
Emma heads straight into the living room, where she falls asleep with her head in Kevin's lap.
"She's asleep", whispers Kevin.
Emma dreams that her and Kevin will fight evil together. Next thing you know Emma's having a nightmare about Gia, Troy, Noah, and Jake hurting her Samurai family.
She wakes up in a startle.
"Emma you okay", asks Kevin.
"No. I had a nightmare about Troy, Gia, Jake, and Noah attacked the five of you to get to me", says Emma who's almost in tears.
"Emma, if you ever see them you run away from them", says Kevin.
"Okay, thanks Kevin", says Emma.
Emily walks in and and says,"You guys are needed in the meeting room. It's urgent".
Emma and Kevin head to the meeting room where Mia, Jayden, Mike, and Emily are waiting.
"What's going on", asks Kevin.
"We need to find a way to protect you and Kevin at all cost", says Jayden.
"Okay can you tell us why", asks Emma.
"Gia sent a threat towards the both of you", says Emily.
"I know of a place in Forks, Washington, but I'm going alone", says Emma.
"What! Why", asks Kevin.
"I can't keep placing my samurai family in danger", says Emma sternly.
While everyone's asleep, Emma sneaks out and heads to Forks, Washington, but before she leaves she leaves a note for the rangers.
Emma calls her friend Esme while she's on the plane heading away from her Samurai family.
"You are always welcomed here. I'll see you when you get here", says Esme hanging up.
Back at the Sheba House Kevin wakes up to see that Emma left a note for them.
"Everybody get up", says Kevin.
Emily, Mia, Mke, and Jayden wake up to see Kevin reading Emma's note.
"She's gone. She left during the night when we were all sleeing", says Kevin.
The plane touches down at 7:00 AM.
Emma calls Esme telling her that the plane just landed. Esme picks Emma up at 7:05. When Esme sees the crutches that Emma's using, she steps out of the Jeep, where she helps Emma put her stuff into the vehicle.
"How have you been Emma", asks Esme.
"Not so great. I had to leave my boyfriend Kevin and all my friends behind, because my old friend Gia sent a very nasty threat to me. So during the night I left without saying goodbye", says Emma sadly.
"Will you ever call them", asks Esme.
"I don't want to risk them finding me. Especially after being threatened by Gia", says Emma.
"It'll be okay. You'll be safe around us. That's for sure", says Esme.
Esme and Emma get into the Jeep and Esme pulls off.
Esme drives for an hour in a half until she pulls up at the Cullen House.
"Here we are Emma", says Esme.
Esme turns her head to see Emma sleeping. So she calls Carlisle who walks out to see Esme.
"Esme, who's inside the jeep", asks Carlisle.
"Who do you think Carlisle. Emma needed a place to temporarily stay. She's been on a plane all night. She touched down at 7:00 AM. When I pulled up, I turn my head to see her fast asleep", says Esme.
Esme opens the door and she undo's the seatbelt, while Carlisle gently takes Emma inside.
"Carlisle what's going on", asks Edward.
"Emma's back", says Carlisle.
"Emma, what is she doing here", asks Edward.
"After she was threatened she had to leave her boyfriend, family, and friends behind. She did it to protect them", says Carlisle.
"Where is she going to sleep at", asks Edward.
Alice, Rosalie, Bella, Jasper, and Emmett walk in to see Edward and Carlisle.
"Carlisle, who is that in your arms", asks Rosalie.
"Don't you recognize her", asks Carlisle.
"It's Emma", says Alice.
"Emma, how is that possible", asks Rosalie.
"After she was threatened she needed a place to stay in order to protect her friends, family, and her boyfriend", says Esme in a whisper.
"Is she sleeping", asks Alice in a whisper.
"Yeah, can we place her down in one of your rooms", asks Carlisle softly.
"Yeah, my room's okay", says Alice softly.
Carlisle and Alice go upstairs to Alice's room where Carlisle places Emma in Alice's full size bed.
"Alice stay with her. When she starts to wake up, come and get me and Esme", says Carlisle.
"I will Carlisle", says Alice.