Power Rangers Megaforce/Samurai the loss of a Megaforce ranger Chapter 5

When Kevin and Emma walk out she gets a dirty look from Jayden.

"Jayden. Don't ever shoot another dirty look at me again or I will turn you into an ice sculpture", says Emma.

"Okay, but I burn you with an insult and then a dirty look will be thrown your way", says Jayden.

Emma has had enough. She turns Jayden into an ice sculpture which makes everyone crack up in laughter.

"That was strike three", says Emma.

"What happened in here", asks Ji.

"Jayden reached strike three with Emma. The first one was eavesdropping, the second was the dirty look, and strike three was the insult", says Kevin.

"Emma please turn him back", asks Ji.

"Fine, but if it happens again It won't be pretty", says Emma undoing the ice sculpture.

Jayden swings at Emma, but his fist gets caught by Ji.

"Don't even think about", says Ji.

Ji flips Jayden. Jayden hits the ground.

"I warned you Jayden", says Ji.

Emma and Kevin walk away, heading to Emma's room.

"I'm sorry about turning Jayden into an ice sculpture. He just got me angry. Strike three he's out", says Emma.

"Look I'll ask Ji to re-register you and me at Angel Grove High. You and I will be Samurai Undercover unless your old friends give us away", says Kevin.

"Okay, but don't worry about them. I'll talk with Gia later if we get re-registered", says Emma.

"Ji can you re-register Emma and I. We can't remember if the school still has us there", exclaims Kevin.

"Of course", says Ji.

Kevin and Emma are re-registered at Angel Grove High.

Gia gets a call from Emma.

"Yes Emma", says Gia.

"I'm heading back to school, but stay away from me the others too", says Emma.

"Fine Emma", says Gia.