Power Rangers Megaforce/Samurai the loss of a Megaforce ranger Chapter 6

• Dedicado a Denise Carpenter

The next day at Angel Grove High Kevin and Emma head to class when GIa, Troy, Jake, and Noah notice them holding hands. "Well if it isn't the haters", says Gia. "Shut the hell up", says Kevin. "We don't have to", says Troy. "Whatever", says Emma. Kevin and Emma walk away leaving Jake and Noah speechless. "Wow, Emma's really changed", says Noah.

Before Emma and Kevin walk in class Emma calls Jayden to tell him what happened.

"Kevin really said, Shut the hell up", asks Jayden.

"Yep. We left Gia, Jake, Troy, and Noah speechless", says Emma.

Emma hangs up with Jayden.

"So what did he say", asks Kevin.

"He's speechless", says Emma.

Kevin and Emma head to class, where they have to sit with Gia, Troy, Jake, and Noah.

"This sucks", whispers Kevin. "Language Kev", says Emma.

"Sorry", whispers Kevin.

"Now class today we will learn about the ancient Japenese Samurai symbols", says Mr. Burley.

Mr. Burley draws the ancient Samurai symbols on the board, but Kevin and Emma notice that the symbols have multiple mistakes.

"Mr. Burley shouldn't it be drawn like this", asks Emma walking up to the board and drawing the symbols of the Samurai Power Rangers.

"Very good Emma and welcome back", says Mr. Burley.

"Thank you Mr. Burley. I have Kevin to thank for that. He taught me what I know about the symbols", says Emma. "Okay Emma. Everyone welcome Kevin to our class", says Mr. Burley. Kevin kisses Emma on the cheek. Emma blushes in front of her old friends.

"Okay class back on topic", says Mr. Burley.

Gia asks,"Can Emma and Kevin tell us what they know about the ancient symbol?"

"Would you like to Emma and Kevin", asks Mr. Burley.

"If you'd like us to", says Kevin.

"By all means", says Mr. Burley.

Kevin and Emma tell the class about the ancient Japenese symbols for water, fire, earth, air, forests, and snow. They even draw them on the chalk board in the classroom.

"It seems that I may have my two new favorite students in this class" ,says Mr. Burley.

Emma and Kevin head back to their seats, where Emma finds a note on her desk.She reads it to herself and then passes it to Kevin.

"Gia, Troy, Noah, and Jake if you ever pass another threating note to Emma. I will deal with you myself", says Kevin..

"May I see the note Mr. Kevin", asks Mr. Burley.

"By all means", says Kevin.

Mr. Burley reads the note as Kevin hands it to him.

"Emma and Kevin you may show this to the Principal", says Mr. Burley.

Kevin gets Emma's books and his, he then puts his arm around Emma. Kevin shoots a dirty look towards Gia, Noah, Jake, and Troy.

When Emma and Kevin arrive at the Principal's office the school secretary looks at them and ask, "May I help you?"

"We're here to see Ms. Carpenter, Mr. Burley sent us here", says Emma.

"He called me", says Ms. Carpenter as she walks out of her office.

Kevin shows the note to Ms. Carpenter that Gia, Jake, Troy, and Noah gave to Emma.

"This is very disturbing Mr. Kevin. Ms. Goodall do you know why your friends would write this and then give it to you", exclaims Ms. Carpenter.

"No maim. I just wish that I knew their reason's for writing that and then giving it to me", says Emma.