House Mates: Three

So.....Make sure you read the Misadventures in a Cargo Container, or some of this won't make sense.

I'm loving all the feedback I'm getting on this so thank you guys for being AWESOME. :) And SO SORRY for waiting so long to upload.

Dedicated to Vee_ano...ya'll find out soon enough why.

<.<

>.>

>.O

Enjoy :)

                       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ryan

Down at the table, I watched Sagan fidget, picking at his sandwich and refusing to look at me. Turning to watch Elena as she filled the dishwasher, I caught my dad staring at her from the corner of my eye. Smiling triumphantly, I set my plan in motion.

     “Hey dad, why don’t you take Elena out? Celebrate ya’lls first night together as an engaged couple now living together. I think Sagan and I can be civil enough for a few hours or so.”

     It was almost comical how everyone’s head snapped in my direction, different expressions on each face. Elena’s was a mix between delight and confusion, Harley’s one of masculine appreciation and fatherly pride that I would basically tell them to get out, and Sagan’s look of nervousness and sexual anticipation.

     “What a wonderful idea Ryan, but are you sure you and Sagan don’t want to come along?” Elena’s forest green eyes held concern has she looked at Sagan.

     Glancing down at his plate, Sagan responded pretty nonchalantly, “Nah, I think we can manage one night alone, ya’ll go have fun.”

     Elena turned to Harley, “Where do you want to go?”

     After that I tuned out, instead focusing on Sagan, who was now nervously chewing his lips.

     I watched as he ate a few bites then disappeared into his room. I knew it was to hide from me. I let him be…for now.

 Sagan

What the hell? What did Ryan have planned for me? I spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking and fretting.

     My mother finally came into my room about five, dressed in a causal sundress and flat sandals. Ever the practical. Grinning, I hugged my mother.

     “We’ll probably be back late, he’s taking me dancing, be good Sagan and I got Ryan to promise not to give you too hard a time,” she smiled, already thinking about the night out with Harley.

     Groaning, I shooed her out the door, “Go have fun mom, but please do not ever ask Ryan to promise you something like that again. I’m seventeen; I think I can handle this myself.”

     She smiled at me; her dark forest green eyes alight with a happiness I hadn’t seen for a while. Maybe Harley was good for my mom. Watching her walk down the stairs, I felt my own happiness get replaced with a nervous anticipation, one that had my stomach tightening, my dick rising against my jeans. Looking across the hall, I noticed that Ryan’s door was closed. Taking a chance, I went downstairs to eat.

     When I realized he wasn’t down here, I breathed a slight sigh of relief mixed with sexual frustration. My own hand this past week had been adequate but not what I truly needed. I wanted the man that was upstairs doing whatever it was it he was doing.