Chapter 6

Skyler P.O.V

(Recap)

When I got to the hallway I saw a girl and guy kissing against the lockers. Gross I thought and when I took a deeper look I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
.............................................................

It's Julian. Wow, Im mad but I think im more sad cause I was finally starting to like him as a person.

Just then something hot and wet drip down my cheek then another, then another and before I knew it I was full out crying and I don't even know why.

Just as I was about to turn around He turned around and smirked. He really just smirked! Ok calm down.

He told the girl to leave then walked up to me. The next words he said had me wanting to freaking punch him.

"Paybacks a bitch eh." What do he mean paybacks a bitch.

"What do you mean I did nothing wrong to you."

"Your in there sitting on that dudes fucking lap."He said through his teeth.

"Oh hardy-har-har that's my freaking best friend so im not doing anything wrong. Also you really had to go kiss another girl instead of just saying something. You freaking force me to go out with you, threaten me not to talk to any one, curse and scream at me, then turn around and cheat on me. Well I got three words for you. I.HATE.YOU. and with that I stomped back to the cafeteria.

   Julian P.O.V

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU

That was the only thing I could think about. I don't know why but them three words stung like a bee and hurt like a bitch. I don't know what's happening, im a gangleader, a player, a bad boy, im not suppose to feel sorry, I don't know what any of this means. But what I do know is that I will get her back.

    Skyler POV

After I left Julian, I went and found Carly and asked Sammy it he could go to sit by some other friends so me and Carly can talk.

After about 5 min of walking me and Carly finally made it to the bleachers.

Now we are sitting outside on the bleachers while I tell her everything. When im done telling her everything it was a long silence then out of nowhere.

" He freaking smirked!! Im going to kill that stupid, hot son of a bitch."She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Like that's ever going to happen."A new voice cut in. And guess who it is.

"Julian get the fuck away from us before you die."Carly said while glaring at him.

"Look im not fucking talking to you im trying to talk to her." Oh he's so dead.

"1"
"What now your counting"
"2"
"Would you shut the fuck up"
"3"
"I-"He was cut off by Carly jumping on him while choking the life out of him.

I let her choke him till I seen purple I had to stop her cause her grip is man strong.

"Carlz"Strangle

"Carlz"choking

"Carly"

Just then she let go and I looked down to see Julian trying to catch his breath I just laughed. I knew if he kept it up it would happen.

"Crazy bitch! Your lucky." He glared at her while coughing."Anyway Skyler im sorry I was jealous and I want to take you out tonight".

Carly looked at me silently asking if she should leave and I nodded.

"What the hell? No!" I told him in disbelief after she left.

"Please Skyler?"

"No Julian"

"Skyler!"

"I'm not your bitch Julian!"

"No but you are my first girlfriend Skyler." He finally said looking at me in my eye.

"Really?"I question earning a groan from him.

"Yes now your coming."

"Ok fine 7:00."

"Ok then bye babe, bye crazy bitch."And with that he was gone.

"Im surprised you even gave him a chance. By the way even though I don't like him im helping you get ready im driving to your house right after school."Carly said while brushing herself off.

"Ok great now lets get back to school."

You better not make me regret this Julian.

Ok sorry kind of short and suckish but the next will be longer because the date so I wanted to short this. Also some gang action fire on fire will happen on the next chapter. So hope you likee. Btw sorry for late update. Don't forget to

Comment
Follow
Share
Vote
Add