Ch.13: Send Me To Hell

**Author's Note: This one is a bit longer and has lovely information in it, don't get to overwhelmed... Enjoy ;)**

**This chapter is dedicated to @HailMary1224 because she comments :D**

As Ace stepped into his bedroom he noticed all of his baby things were missing, including Maiz. He lets out a gasp and looks around his room until he spots Lucifer leaning against a wall. He is in his usual black leather pants, no shirt, gold bangles clamped around his biceps, feet bare, and his long obsidian black hair twisted into a long braid over his shoulder.

"What happened to Maiz and all her things?" Ace wonders as he walks closer to Lucifer.

Lucifer smiles at him, the lightning flashes across his face to let Ace have a better look at his handsome flawless face. "I sent Maiz and her things to Hell, she is in good hands as we speak,"

"Are you going to send me to Hell?" Ace asks with hope in his voice.

"Mhm," Lucifer hums as he takes in Ace's bloodied form. Lucifer licks his lips before using his magic to discard Ace's clothing, moving the blood from his clothes onto his body instead. "I will, but right now, seeing you all bloody, it makes me yearn for you even more,"

Ace lets out a snort. "Are you always this horny, Lucifer?" Ace is one to talk though as he already is sporting a very hard erection.

"Mhm," Lucifer hums again as he sheds his own clothes with magic. "I am when you are around,"

Ace nods his head. "Well, are you going to do anything about it or just gawk at me?"

"The Devil does not gawk, Ace, I am simply appreciating your sweet body," Lucifer clarifies.

"My apologies," Ace teases. "Can you appreciate it by touching it though? I'd feel much more appreciated by your mouth and hands,"

Lucifer smirks as he roughly pulls the boy into his arms, quickly sending a burst of magic to relieve any oncoming pain. Lucifer grasps onto Ace's chin. "I love this mouth of yours, Ace, only you have the power to talk to me like this,"

Ace smiles sweetly up at him. "Nice to know, but you know, can we do something instead of talking?" He asks before reaching between the two and grasping onto Lucifer's rock hard member.

Lucifer growls dangerously low but it only succeeds in turning Ace on even more. If there were a meter to tell how turned on one could be Ace and Lucifer would have broken the scale long ago. Ace's fingers tighten around Lucifer.

"Damn, when you said you were bigger than the average I didn't expect you to be this big," Ace says shocked. "I knew you were big from how far you had to stretch me, but this, this is just ridiculous, Lucifer, I can't even close my hand," He says with a pout.

Lucifer chuckles as he kisses the young boy. The kiss is short and sweet though before Ace pulls away and drops to his knees. Lucifer watches curiously as the teenage boy grips his thigh and member. Ace glances up at Lucifer as he licks the head of his member. Lucifer lets out a hiss as his hips jerk back.

Ace scowls at him. "Don't pull back, Lucifer, or else you'll piss me off,"

Lucifer cocks his head to the side as he licks his lips. Ace intrigues Lucifer to no end. Lucifer still wonders why this human boy, who is still a child, can manage to talk the way he does to Lucifer. If anyone else were to talk to Lucifer the way Ace does he would have killed them on the spot. Well, Lucifer will have to clarify to Ace how he does kill, but when he mentioned not being a murderer he meant to the humans. Lucifer has no problem murdering demons in his own kingdom.