Ch.12: Pull the Trigger

**Author's Note: 

**TRIGGER WARNING**

** There will be murdering in here so you have been warned**

It has been two weeks since Lucifer marked Ace and went back to Hell. Ace hasn't gone to school in those two weeks as he had no idea what to do with Maiz. Lucifer made sure that Ace had three meals a day and even random snacks as they would appear next to Ace's bed at the appropriate times of day.

Lucifer visited Ace twice in those two weeks to inform Ace that another child of his had been born. Ace didn't know what he was feeling at the time when Lucifer told him the news, but he later figured out that he was jealous. Lucifer must have had sex, with a woman no less, in order to have a child. Ace already knew Lucifer had children, and he was already told that Lucifer had sex for his own benefits, but Ace still doesn't like the fact that he wasn't Lucifer's only one.

Of course Lucifer spent the night with Ace during both visits, them having sex throughout the whole day and night. Ace was positive that Lucifer used his magic to give him some type of stamina because Ace would have passed out from how hard and long they were at it. Ace wasn't complaining though, he loved every second that Lucifer pounded ruthlessly into his ass.

Then Lucifer left Ace again. Ace's life was normal besides the fact that he was now taking care of Maiz and Travis had been riding his ass more. Well, not exactly, Lucifer rides Ace's ass, Travis has just been yelling at him more. Travis has always yelled at Ace, but ever since he took in Maiz Travis is yelling even more. It didn't help that Travis also saw Lucifer's markings on Ace's body.

Travis saw the tattoo on his neck so he literally ripped the shirt and pants right off of Ace. Ace was furious of what his 'father' had done but Travis was just as furious with Ace. They had a screaming match that lasted for two hours, which in turn caused Bree's client to leave early, which then upset Bree and caused her to join in on the screaming match. Bree was just as upset about the tattoos as Travis was. Ace didn't give a shit though. The markings were Lucifer's made during an intimate time they shared together, so in a way it felt like a permanent hickey on Ace's skin. Ace loves the marks. He misses Lucifer so he just walks around shirtless now staring at the marks on the right side of his body.

Maiz is surprisingly a quiet baby too. Ace was worried that she would cry and make Travis and Bree come yell at him again, but she stays quiet all the time. Once in a while she will let out little noises to let Ace know she is hungry or needs her diaper changed, but other than that she doesn't make a sound.

Ace has had a lot of time to think in these last two weeks though. His eyes keep finding their way to his closet before he snaps himself out of his depressing thoughts. No, Ace does not want to kill himself, not when he just met Lucifer and has Maiz. Ace knows that if something were to happen to him then Travis would have Maiz killed, unless Lucifer cared enough to take her in. But Lucifer is also the Devil himself, couldn't he just find Ace in what ever afterlife he ends up in?

Lightning flashes, illuminating Ace's bedroom momentarily. Ace's eyes slide to his closet as lightning flashes again. He could do it. He could rid himself of his bothers. He could do it and be free to move to Hell with Lucifer.

Could he really do it though? Could Ace really pull the trigger? He couldn't pull it once, what makes him so sure he could do it twice?

Ace looks over to Maiz as she sleeps in a crib next to his bed. She is already so precious to Ace. Would she be happy when she's older about Ace's decision or would she hate him for getting rid of her biological father? Ace doesn't care, he believes that Maiz would thank him when she is older. Her biological father did try to have her drowned when she was only three days old after all.