Ch.4: Crystal Ball

Ace is thrown back into his dream world from the previous night only this time as images of the beastlike dogs appear a man is with them. Ace isn't sure how to navigate his dream if he can so he allows the images to roll by themselves.

Ace watches in his dream as the beastly creature chomps down on a soul. The images are so vivid that Ace feels as if he is in the wheat field with the creature right now. Ace can even make out that the damned souls look like human beings who have gone through, well, Hell. Maybe this is Hell that Ace is dreaming up.

The man in the field with the creatures turns on his heel and Ace's breathe catches in his throat. The man is gorgeous with a thick long black braid down his broad bare back, gold bangles on his bulging biceps, and black leather pants on his long legs. Ace could tell this man is fit just by looking at his back, but when he turned around Ace is able to inspect the thick bulging six pack on his abdomen, a light dusting of black hair trailing from his navel and into his leather pants, and the deep V-muscle that points into his pants as well.

The man's face is what really catches Ace off guard. Ace believes this man can't be real so he knows he is definitely dreaming. No human could be that gorgeous by nature. The man he stares at literally has the perfect face. His skin is tanned and flawless, his eyes a breathtaking bright crystal blue, high cheekbones, a straight nose, perfect eyebrows, and a strong jaw. Nothing on this man could go wrong.

Ace smiles at the man as he cocks his head to the side like a dog.

"Ace Nova Williams," The man's perfect deep, yet somehow melodic, voice rings through the air.

Ace gulps as chills run throughout his body. He wants to stay but he can already feel the dream ending as the images start to fade again.

****666****

Lucifer stands with Lacey in the field as he ponders the mysterious tingling in his neck from just hours ago. He already did his rounds but he found himself going back to Lacey since he figured the best place to figure things out would be where it first happened.

Lacey chomps down on soul after soul and he watches her. That is until the tingling in the back of his neck returns. Lucifer reaches out with his powers again, but once more he can't feel anyone in his kingdom. He angrily turns around but stops short as an image floats in the air.

Lucifer stares at the image of a boy who can't be more that sixteen, the boy stares right back at Lucifer. The boy is beautiful to Lucifer. He has black hair to the nape of his neck with odd bangs in the front, Lucifer is not aware that it is called a fringe. The boy has captivating bright green eyes that Lucifer wishes he could copy the color of and paint his whole bedroom with. Lucifer travels his eyes down the boys pale skin to his straight nose and pink lips. What has Lucifer cocking his head to the side is the fact that this boy has two piercings on either side of his bottom lip, and he finds himself becoming aroused by it. The boy smiles and Lucifer feels weak in the knees. He has never felt weak anywhere before just by looking at someone.

Lucifer knows the boy's name just by his first glance at him so he speaks it out loud. "Ace Nova Williams,"

Those bright green eyes widen for only a few seconds before his floating image begins to flicker and fade away. Lucifer stares at the space the image was just at curiously. He has never seen such a thing happen in all the millennia's he has ruled over Hell.

"Lacey, did you see that?" Lucifer asks the giant beast.

The Hellhound named Lacey huffs noisily, fire coming out of both nostrils.

"That was fascinating. Who is that Ace Nova Williams I wonder?"

Lucifer shakes his head before popping from the Hellhounds yard and into his castle. A servant sweeping the floor in his office jumps and squeaks in fright, his broom falling to the marble flooring with a loud clatter.