"That's good, V. My friends on snapchat saw my story and were screaming at me through the chat because they wanted to know how I got you. Literally everybody thought the picture was fake because no one expected you, THE 2nd most successful African American boxer of the 2010's to be.....into a boy." I spoke and continued to cornrow most of Vinny's hair into 2 braids, that's all I can do cause he's lowkey baldheaded.

"Yeah, it's all good though...you know we gotta tell him at some point though. I wanna be able to come behind you in the kitchen and kiss you behind your ear without having to be on Hulk Watch." He says chuckling, wrapping his arm around my ankle, kissing my smooth leg three times in a row.

"Soon baby. I'm not ready for what could possibly come from him finding out about us." I sigh and bend down, kissing Vinny's cheek softly. "Just bear with me, alright?" He nods and kisses my lips softly.

I jump up, walking over Vinny and guide him into the dark bathroom.

"Before I turn the lights on, just know that I think these braids make you look fucking sexy." I whisper in Vin's ear and switch on the lights as his mouth drops.

"YOOOOO, look at my little puff!" He exclaims and chuckles excitedly, twisting his head left and right to get a better look

"YOOOOO, look at my little puff!" He exclaims and chuckles excitedly, twisting his head left and right to get a better look. I giggle and walk out of the bathroom. I haven't heard from Storm in a while so let me send a voice note on iMessage to this pussy hoe.

Vinny's POV.

"Pussy hoe! I don't play that shit, I'm from Georgia!" Stormi screams with a hand full of sand about to literally launch it at this girl who called Peyton and I the F word. To be honest, it didn't bother me that much cause I didn't know her and she don't know me so why the fuck would a comment like that get to me?

"Come on Stormi, let's go back in the water, calm down a little bit." I guide her back into the water with Peyton close by with a dissatisfied look on his face. He suggested that we meet Stormi at the beach who had already been here for a volleyball game.

Once I got Stormi squared away, I picked a pouty Peyton up, wrapping my arms around his waist as mine became swallowed by his locked in legs.

Peering into his face, I couldn't meet his eyes because he was looking down, I lowly ask, "What's the matter squirt?" His head elevates a bit and he raises an eyebrow.

"Squirt?" He tries to ask with a straight face but it ends up with both of us laughing goofily. That's the shit I like to see. I hate to see him down. He doesn't deserve to feel anything other than pure bliss...