Chapter 8.

if you didn't know,chapter 7 is private and you must be following me to see it.💖

Peyton's POV.

Showing results for:
HOW TO PROPERLY SEVER A
MALE'S REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN.

🙃 So as you can tell, I'm slightly pissed at the fact that Vincent is outside with that bitch right now. So, I'm currently in my Dad's office trying to calm down. What the fuck could they possibly have to talk about? The fact that she played him for so long? Can't believe this nigga is gonna feed into her game again! You know what? Let me stop jumping to conclusions. It's not gonna do anything but make-

"What you doing in here Peyton?" My dad asks walking into the office, sweaty as I don't know what.

I rapidly click on the X button on the computer to try and close out all my revenge sites but the fucking Mac FROZE DJJSJSJJS."Nothing big fella, what are you doing here?" I say nervously still clicking and he looks at me quizzically.

"Uh....because it's my office? What are you doing to my computer papito?" He says patting himself with a towel, coming around the desk. 🙃 Great my Dad is about to find out how truly crazy I am.

I cover my face with my hands and rest my head against the desk, preparing for the storm to come.

"How to properly sever......oh wow." I giggle at the situation at hand and make a small hole with my fingers and see my Dad looking down at me in confusion.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm stressed." I sigh and lay back into his huge rolling chair. He throws his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not looking at you like anything I'm just trying to know if there's anybody I need to beat down." He says looking at me seriously. 🙄 It's not that serious quite yet.

"No papa, just curious minds usually search strange things. What if I want to be a doctor as well as a barber? You never know." I say getting up, patting his cheek and skipping out of the office. Note to self: Use your phone next time.

Just as I made my way back to the front desk, Vincent walked in and I made it look like I was busy on the computer. He looked so fucking good I couldn't look at him too long or I knew I wouldn't be able to stay mad.

"Peyton, let's go somewhere." His husky voice spoke at the other side of the counter as I continued to scroll on the computer with a clenched jaw.

"Peyton." He calls my name again and I huff this time, typing random letters on the keyboard. I told y'all I'm Prince Petty.

"Alright." He says, walking around the desk and unplugs the computer, standing right next to me.
Me being the stubborn person I am, I laid my head on the desk and simply sighed. Vinny mumbled something under his breath before I felt myself being carried from the high stool behind the desk.

Just as I was about to scream at the top of my lungs, Vincent's lips came so close to my ear that I could feel them with every word. "We're going to go to my car and if you even so much as think about making a sound, you'll regret it."

"