Chapter 10.

Peyton's POV.

"What you mean why did I delete it? Niggas can see your ass clear as day!" Vinny argues with an irritated voice

"What you mean why did I delete it? Niggas can see your ass clear as day!" Vinny argues with an irritated voice. He's been trying to persuade me for an hour that he had the right to delete a stupid dancing video I made earlier today and I don't see what was wrong with it! Everybody has an ass so why do I have to hide mine?

"Okay then I'll just delete all the pictures on your Instagram I don't like." I grab his phone out of his hand and he shrugs, laying on my stomach as I scroll through his Instagram in search for posts that are total thirst traps.

" I grab his phone out of his hand and he shrugs, laying on my stomach as I scroll through his Instagram in search for posts that are total thirst traps

"You thought you was cute,huh? Deleted." Just as I was about to delete the post, Vinny speaks up from his comfortable position on my stomach in protest.

"What you mean deleted? Why? I'm an athlete man, that's what people expect from me!" He looks from the phone to me a few times before I just shrug and continue on deleting the photo and he chuckles.

"You hell, you know that? You a lil Bebe kid." He rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to the T.V.

"I know, but would you rather have anyone else?" He looks at the ceiling like he's really thinking hard and I roll my eyes and hit him in the face. It don't take that long to realize I'm worth it 🙄. We both laugh and he puckers his lips.

"The answer is fuck no. Now give me some sugar, sugar." I roll my eyes at his lame joke and lean down with my fingers squeezing his cheek, kissing him softly over and over.

"Sit down in front of the foot of the bed, I wanna try something with your hair." I suggest and Vinny gives me a quizzical look before sitting on the ground in between my dangling legs and I run my brush through his soft hair.

"Baby, my friends took us so well today when I told them. They honestly didn't even seem to care that I was feeling a dude which surprised me. I was so fucking happy- AY MAN WATCH MY EDGES YOU BRUSHING TOO HARD!" I giggle at his scrunched up face because I know exactly how he feels. Black people don't know how to take care of tender headed folk. That's why my attitude is as bad as it is today, blame the damn comb!