Chapter 4.

VOTE please 💖!

Peyton's POV.

"Peyton, make the 10 minute announcement. I'll be outside loading some stuff in the car, have I want you and Stormi to lock up alright?"

"Are You and Stormi the names of two new janitors or something?" I question trying to get out of staying in the gym any longer 😩

"You and Stormi, Peyton." My dad says as he sighs and picks up a few boxes.

"Uh, Mr.V I love you and everything but I'm too fragile to be doing all this big boy stuff 😩." Stormi complains and my dad begins to walk out the door.

"You eat all the food up in my house like a big boy so buckle up Storm, it's time to roll with the big boys." He exclaims while he makes his way to the car leaving me cracking up and Stormi looking hurt.

"He lowkey called me fat!" 😂😂😂. Girl because you are. She literally inhales food.

I let everyone in the gym know that there was about 7 minutes till 9 and the gym was about to close and as they began to gather their things, I couldn't stop thinking about Vincent. Our little in ring rendezvous still had me a little hot and bothered. He and Phillip had left a few hours ago to go to the barbershop.

Storm and I head over to the treadmills and the other electric equipment and start turning them off as she pulls out her phone. "So what's up with this Joi chick, do I need to come over and handle her?"

I giggle and shake my head."No, I can handle anything she's got in store. But my mom is making Shrimp Pasta and Strawberry Cobbler so please come through and get a plate." I suggest and she nods before we shut the lights off and lock the doors of the gym.

I exhale a deep breath before letting my Dad know I'm gonna be riding home with Storm and hop into her car. Hopefully tonight goes well.

"This room gets doper and doper EVERYTIME I come here." Stormi says as she lays down on top of my bed as we wait for my mom to finish the food. We had to go to my room because Stormi and Joi almost got into a fight child.

Storm and I had just walked in and she was greeting everyone and what not and when she got to Joi, Joi sized her and we had to cut that little meeting short because Stormi is literally crazy. Joi would've died to be honest.

A light knock comes from the door and Stormi and I take our attention away from The Challenge: Rivals as the door opens a bit, revealing the whole reason I've been anxious in my own house for the past 15 minutes.