Chapter 6.

Peyton POV.

                    Incoming FaceTime Call...
                                VINCENT.

                                                   🚫
                  answer                  decline

"Why is this boy facetiming me 😩?" I whisper to myself quietly trying not to wake Stormi. I was just about to reply to his text too. I pressed the green button and giggled at the way his face was positioned in the camera once it connected.

"Why you all in the camera like that?" I ask still giggling. His face was so close to the camera that all you could see was his eyes and forehead.

"If I tell you will it help you get to my room faster?" I roll my eyes and look over to see Stormi still asleep.

"I don't know, what's in it for me?"

"Hmmmm.." He pushes his phone back a bit and begins to play with his beard while putting on a thinking face. "A night to remember." He says with a grin. He's so dorky 😭😍.

"An hour. And then I'm going back to my room." I click the red button and slip on my Fenty x Puma Fur Slides and head over to Vinny's room.

"Don't let him split you in half. We both seen his print at the gym today." Stormi murmurs making me turn around like I had seen a ghost.

" Stormi murmurs making me turn around like I had seen a ghost

"I may be sleep, but never sleep on me. I peep it all." She says before flipping her head to the other side of the pillow, going back to sleep. I can't with this bitch.

I bust through Vinny's door and he looks up at me as he's seated on the side of the bed.

"The party's here." I say as I lay back into his bed.

"Yeah,right." He scoffs jokingly and gets up to close the door. Now I'm getting a little anxious...

He gets back onto the bed and lays back, right next to me. Surprisingly, there was no sexual tension. Just comfortable silence as we both just look at each other.

"Stop staring at me." He says and I scoff.

"You stop staring at me." I spit back and roll my eyes.

"Whatever nigga. Ain't nobody stuntin' you anyway." He says, facing upwards. We're both just staring at the ceiling now. Breathing in synchronization.

Vinny breaks the silence and the feeling of complete stillness by turning onto his side, his whole body now facing mine. "Let's play a game."