full of surprise's - chapter 10

Start from the beginning

We rode in the elevator up to the room. Which just happens to be right in front of the elevator. How convenient. Oliver opened the door. In the room it was too dark to see anything. He shut the door, locked it, and then carried me to the bed.

The bed was so soft I drifted to sleep almost instantly. "Thank you Oliver.'' I told him tiredly. Then it was off to dream land.

When I woke up Oliver had his arms wrapped around me. He was shirtless as to be expected and only had a pair of boxers on. I on the other hand am in a bra and a pair of Oliver's boxers. How dare he change me? Did he see anything? That's so stupid of course he did. I unwrapped myself from Oliver's grasp then pushed him off the bed.

THUMP. Oliver hit the ground. I felt a little better. He got what he deserved. That pervert. I crawled over to the edge of the bed looking for Oliver. Instead of Oliver lying on the ground in pain there was a smoky gray and white wolf standing in full alert in the middle of sheered clothes.

I screamed. I ran as far away from that wolf as possible. I was at the other side of the room pressed up against the wall. The dog came out from behind the bed. Blue eyes.

The wolf took careful steps towards me. Where's Oliver? Where did he go? Why did he leave me with this dog? I felt tears run down my cheeks and on to the wooden floor. The dog had made it to my feet. What is it doing?

The wolfwas pretty big. Without his head tilting up at me like it is now his head reached the top of my hips. I looked into the wolf's crystal blue eyes. They were so pretty. Slowly the wolf rose up on its hind legs putting his paws on my shoulder.

This is just too much. I closed my eyes. Maybe I can just pretend there isn't a huge wolf trying to dance with me. I opened my eyes. I looked into his blue eyes. "Oliver."

Oliver was standing right in front of me with his hand on my shoulders. "Oliver, you're a werewolf." I told him. Oliver nodded his head. "Clarissa are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my head. Slowly Oliver picked me into his arms, bridal style. He walked over to the bed and placed me down on it.

"Oliver will you lay down with me?"

"Can I go put on some underwear first?"

What is he talking about? Is he naked? I didn't want to take the chance of looking down, so I closed my eyes. "Oliver go put some clothes on!" I yelled at him. Oliver quickly got changed. He must have brought in the bags last night.

Oliver laid down in the bed behind me. He's a werewolf, but how? I turned over so I could face him. "Oliver you and Chance are brothers right?" Oliver looked like he was thinking about the question I just asked him. "Chance is my older half-brother. We have the same father but not the same mom." This all just doesn't make sense. They look so much alike. "But isn't chance a vampire?" "Yep he is 100% vampire" Oliver told me.

I get I now. The king has to be 100% vampire. Chance is a vampire so his mother had to be a vampire too, but Oliver's mom was a werewolf. She had to be which means Oliver is only half werewolf. He an inbred. "Oliver you're 50 – 50 right?" He had a smile on his face. "You're pretty smart.'' That just leaves one more thing: how does he know Kai?

"Oliver how do you know Kai?" he let out a sigh. "So Kai was right, you don't remember" Remember what?! What is so important that I need to remember?

"Ok Clarissa I'm going to tell you a story." A story? "When I was born no one believed that vampires and werewolves should have children so when the king did it was kept secret. My mother and I lived in a large neighborhood in a small and quiet town. Almost the whole town was filled with werewolves, but there were a few human families' here and there. Werewolves became a pack. My mother ran the pack since she was the only one with the alpha blood line that wanted to run the pack.

The neighborhood was a place where all the kids would run in play around in the woods that surrounded it and their parents would be ok with it.

Most kids couldn't shift until they were fourteen but there were exceptions.

1. If are a werewolf you can be forced to shift. The alpha of the pack could bite you and inject you with his/her blood.

2. If you had alpha blood in you, you could shift once you reached the age of six.

One day there was a little human girl and the boy from the other alpha family walking through the woods. I was angry because I really liked that human girl. My mother said it was normal to like the girl as much as I did, so I did not find anything wrong with it. I was seven at the time and the other alpha boy had just turned six a few days before.

I shifted into my wolf and charged at the boy. The boy heard me coming and pushed the girl out of the way. I crashed into him. He landed on the ground hard. Then he shifted his wolf was the same size as mine, but he had a brown coat and dark brown eyes.

The other alpha kid and I became friends but the human girl was so afraid of me that we never talked and if I saw her she would run from me.'' Once Oliver finished his story he wouldn't look at me in the eyes. I figured that the other alpha kid was Kai so the human girl must have been me, but he was wrong. I didn't stay away from him because I was scared of him. I stayed away from him because I was mad at myself for liking the person that hurt my friend.

*Chance's p.o.v*

"Son it's been almost two days, you need to let go." "Let go? I will not just let what was and still is mine leave. My brother took what is rightfully mine and I will not settle for this! I will find her, I will bring back here and punish her for leaving then we will get on with our life. She will be by my side forever and nothing will get in my way. My brother is to be found and killed and if Clarissa is unwilling to come then she will be killed too." My father looked like he was unhappy with my first decision as king, but I don't care. As king I will rule with a mighty fist and no one will stop it.

"I want our best men out looking for them. They couldn't have gone too far." "As you wish son" "Wait, one more thing." My father looked like he really wanted to get out of here. "I want them found within three years, understood? If there not your life will be on the line.'' With that my father ran out of my new office to deliver the news to all my soldiers. "It's good to be king."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry it a little late-

happy holidays

75 votes, or 60 comments,. comment VOTE fan Fan FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!