Chapter 14

3rd POV
The rebels next assault was in the city Iziz. Ahsoka was in the Malgan Market, walking behind food stands when droid spotted her. While the droid was trying to get a better look at her a vehicle packed with stuff blocked the droids view. Ashoka placed a bag on the floor that opened up, leaving a hologram device on the ground. She left swiftly with her cloak covering her.

"I'm picking up an electromagnetic field," a droid said.

"Roger, roger. It's coming from there," another droid approached it. Once he took a closer look at it, the hologram activated.

King Dendup appeared. Large and confident, "My fellow subjects, I appear not as your king but as a servant of Onderon. We are in the midst of a great struggle. The Condfederacy has used the recent attacks as an opportunity to tighten their hold on Onderon. They have accused me of leading these so-called terrorists. It is a lie they have engineered to further restrict your independence and use deadly force against our people. The truth is, I have never met them before now. I have come to know them as the true sons of Onderon. They are unwilling to surrender our freedom to those who conspire to take it from us." As he said those wise words, Ahsoka jumped onto the roof of a building then to another. "Our destiny is tied to them and this planet. We must a rise together to protect it."

Ahsoka climbed onto the Ruping with Lux and flew away. The people rebelled against the droids. They threw fruits at them. Ahsoka and Lux arrived at the new base, set far away from the city. Their new base was in the mountains. Ezra and Steela were chatting and Saw was waiting for them.

Luz and her got off, "The people are turning against the droids. There's rioting in the streets now."

"That's a beautiful thing," Saw patted his shoulder.

"We need to keep the battle to the outskirts of the city," Steela walked to them.

"Less structures and people, " Lux said.

"But less clankers. Their main force is in Iziz. We should join the fight down there and take it straight to King Rash," Saw said loudly.

"We all want victory, but not at the cost of innocent lives. If we fight door to door, no one is safe," Steela lectured.

"This is war, Steela."

"She's right," King Dendup stepped into the disagreement.

"I agree," Ezra came in. "The more you draw the droids from the city to the highlands, the safer the people will be."

"My men await your command, my Lord," General Tandin bowed his head.

"I believe there's a new contender. You will lead our forces, including the Royal Army. Steela is now the commanding general," King Dendup announced.

"A great choice," Ahsoka added. Having an awkward look on her face.

"As you wish, my Lord."

"You and your rebels renewed my faith in myself. Now I'm putting my faith in you," King Dendup gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Let's ride." They left to get on their Rupings. Lux was about to talk to Steela but, left him hanging. He scratched his head and whistled for his Ruping to come to him. Steela turned to Lux, smiled and went to him. Ahsoka was on the creature when Steela grabbed Lux's cheeks and kissed him. Seconds later, she ended the kiss.

"Just in case," Steela left and took off with Ezra flying with her. Lux hopped on with Ahsoka. She gave Lux a teasing expression and punched his shoulder and they flew off.

~I'm sorry it's a very short chapter, guys. I have a pounding headache I think I caused myself for being in the sun to much. Once I entered my house I was about to faint, I was so lightheaded I almost fell to the ground. Not even kidding, I almost fell on the rocks. I didn't have the headache before but, now I do. I can't bare to stare at my computer screen any longer, it makes it worse. I apologize.