The Unexpectedly Thug Love

My first ever written book but here it goes and dont mind the grammar and errors I was to excited

Adien [POV ]

How much of that kush you got bagged Chino ? I asked

Waddup yall im Adien , The biqqest drug dealer in Georgia, Atlanta and Im a cool person till you cross the line .Then ima have to bag yo ass without remorse , yeah you can say im cold hearted but you do respect me ohhhhhhhh . Im Single and I Aint thinking about girls , my mottos is pu**y money , money and more money . Money Hungery Thats Me .

Aint me By Meek Mill Rinqed Off , Fuck it was my alarm ringing to head to school but a niqqa aint wanna get up , but I managed to head to the bathroom .

After I took a shower. I decided to wear something simple .I wore my concords with white trues and a plain white tee . Last week I had one of my housewive hoes do me grocery shopping ofcourse I aint give her my black card I gave her cash cause these girl sneaky out here .So I went to my fridge and grabbed my jimmy deans breakfast sandwich . before I grabbed my keys to my baby blue ferrari , nonthing to big cause today just not my day .

Makayla [ POV ]

Im just that dirty girl everbody make jokes about and bully . I go to Jefferson Road High School. I'm 17; going on 18 in a few months I'm not excited about it cause every year I celebrate by my self . No my parents arents isnt dead , well my crackhead mother isnt dead YET. She's not the topical one to do drugs she started doing all types of drugs soon after my dad died in in a car accident while on his way home from work . Sometimes I wish my dad was here physically to protect me , Back to my mom she used up all the money on drugs .After a hard day of school I come back to a empty refrigerater to no lights , and barely enough waternto take a bath .

I hated school as much as I hated being alive in this cold world with nobody to hold you and to have a shoulder to cry on .

I actually had one person I could depend on and that was my grandma Aunt Sally , your probally wondering why am I living with my mother well its because my grandma and " stabled mom " dont get along and mom will get ferious if I tell her my real lifestyle and that will cause her to real abusive AGAIN . I loved aunt sally and her cooking which I will find when i pass by her house to visit her or as you can say to get a meal .

Today at the hell hole "school" I wasn't popular even the nerds had mpre popularity then me , harsh right .I was quiet and always let people run over me and knock my stuff down and u can say I was beiing bullied . Wel today was different my books feel as usual and I bend to pick them up and I was stopped by this light skin half dominican muscular I mean MUSCULAR , I was quiet nervous because nobody seem to care about me .I quickly rushed and went to class trying not make a fool of myself . He was cute , but I mean come on a girl like me he prolly have hoes anyway , and doesnt even rember me by now . Oh wells I took a seat and looked at the door and seen the same dude , FUCK I said silently under my breathe . I knew I was blushing so I just started doing some math problems as he made his way to the back .I started day dreaming about my life and the fine boy in the back that I never seem to notice in my class .