Tasariah- but he has a baby mama and I don't want to get in the way with that.

Tasariah I know you can't be that fucking stupid. Q hasn't fuck that hoe. He let her give him head and that was all. She probably claiming Q because she got nobody else. she a sick mother fucker. She a gold digger too. She got nothing on you. Look at you with them big ass brown eyes, long hair, a phat round booty and them tit-

Tasariah- OK Cam I get it !

My bad b, but like come on give my boy another chance and I bet you won't regret it niether.

Tasariah- alright Cameron, just this one time. If he fucks up no more chances. Got it?

Yeah I got it!!! Thanks Riah for actually listening to me. Make sure you call his ass right now and y'all niqqas go on a date or something. Act young for one day shesh.

Tasariah- shut up Cam, but thanks for stoping bye.

No problem Ma, bye and make sure you text that niqqa right now I don't want him bitching at me.

T A S A R I A H

Cameron- No problem Ma, bye and make sure you text that niqqa right now I don't want him bitching at me.

Smh alright. Once he left a smile crept on my face. To know that Q misses and love me just made my day. I do need to stop listening to the media and shit. Everything that Cameron was saying was so true. Let me text Q right now.

Hey Q, I was wondering later on or even right now we can talk or something.

MyBabyQ- of course Tasariah I'll can come right now. Whats you address.

I texted him my address well My brother address and waited till he arrive. I had on these fitted Jean shorts, white polo shirt and my white polo shoes. I curled my hair also. I was cute or whatever. Less than 10 minutes later I seen my phone ringing letting me know that someone was calling me.

Hello!?

Q- yeah Riah I'm outside.

I'll be right there in a minute.

I quickly ran up stairs to get my my purse and money that La'Rod gave me and head back downstairs to leave. I did a double check on my appearance before stepping outside. Once I step out side I seen Q looking finer then ever leaning on his all black camero. I cleared my throat to let him know I'm standing in his presences.

Q- w-wow Riah you look good.

Thanks. And with that he open the passenger door to let me in. And quickly jogged back towards his door. Did I just made Quoncey Wright Blush!? O.o !!! Anyways through out the whole ride was just silence. Not a awkward silence but a comfortable silence. Twenty minutes later we were now at the beach. This beach was beautiful. Q quickly got up and ran to my side to open the door. What a gentle men. Thanks Q.

Q- no problem Ma.

And with that he grabbed my hands making our fingers inter whine with each other making me blush and him smirk. I could have sworn I felt sparks once are hands touched. Anyways we were now walking towards this shed that had a table for two that I didn't even notice was their. He led me to my seat and waited till I was safely seated until he went and took his seat.

Q- baby I miss you so much. I can't even think right with out you and Tashay. Im sorry for being a ass to you. My mama even fuss me out for loosing a special person like you. I need you back in my life. You and your sister. Baby I've been stop fucking with these hoes ever since you left. That was a huge wake up call for me. And I realize I don't want you with anyone else bit me. I want you to be my wife one day. I want you to smoke and fuck me one day. I want you to raise 10 of our kids one day. I want you to check me when I'm acting up. I want to make love to you everyday. I love you Tasariah. And I don't say I love you to every girl I meet. Your the only one I want. Baby please give me another chance and you won't be sorry.

Alright Q just this one time.

Q- can you stop that?

Stop what? I asked confuse.

Q- calling me Q. You the only person I want to call me by my name.

So you did notice me calling you Q. Sorry baby.

Q- It's fine. Now let's go pick up Tashay.

But we haven't even eating yet.

Q- bae how bout me, you, Tashay, Deja, and Cameron go to Red lobsters today?

Well let's go then.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blahh I know I updated late! But I'm sorry y'all I don't have anyone to watch my babygirl -.- fuck my baby daddy !

Cameron and Riah talked!

Deja mama don't like Cameron?

Q and Riah are back together yay !!!

55 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee y'all

Follow me on Ig Carter_Dee

Kik me AmbitiousCarter please state your a wattpad user!!

Fan me On Here!!!

I love you all

It's just me and My BabyGirl Gensenia against the world !!

Single though :)