Chapter 38 - They've done it

Magsimula sa umpisa

He held out his phone higher to show the message. The boys only lifted there heads and laid it back on the smooth floor. "What does it said?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"He said, Mr. Sooman gave every groups here in the company a budget and each group should pick their charity to give." Suho explained as he read the message again. He nods his head when he understood it very well.

"Can't we just have it? I'm huggrrryyy~" Baekhyun whined and rolled himself on the floor back and forth. Sehun softly laughed and caught his hyung to stop him from rolling.

"That's selfish hyung."

"You are one too when it comes to Tia!" Baekhyun said sticking his tongue out to Sehun and laughed. The maknae rolled his eyes and laid his head on the older one's stomach.

"So what's the plan?" Sehun said, crossing his arms. 

Suho sat on the floor and tap his head with his phone, trying to come up with an idea. He looked at his members and Baekhyun is still whining while Kai's panting after practicing some more, Kyungwoo is busy arranging their scattered stuff and Sehun had his poker face like he didn't care at all.

"This is hard as I thought." Suho sighed. 

He turned his head when he heard noises. So there's one member left to be asked. Chanyeol is talking at someone in his phone in the corner of the room. Chanyeol is Suho's only chance since he always brags how he can come up with bright ideas.

"Pst! Chanyeol..." Suho called and successfully, the tall one heard him. He held the phone away from his ear and pay attention to the leader.

"We need to find a charity to give our funds that Mr. Sooman gave. So?"

"So...?"

"What's our plan?"

"Why me?"

"Because----you always come up with bright ideas..?" Suho carefully said, making sure Chanyeol would help him out after making an encouragement.

As expected, Chanyeol's face lighten up. He was grinning ear to ear then, held up his right hand making the grandpa wait. He went back to his conversation over the phone. 'Maybe Tia can join us' 

"Tia?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you going to do tomorrow?"

"Oh, I'm going to a charity work together with the other students. I think it's on the school up near in the mountains."

Chanyeol grinned and immediately hang up, leaving the person on the other line dumbfounded. He turned to Suho with his index finger pointing on his temple. 

"Now I have a great idea." He said moving his brows up and down. 

"Who was it?" Sunhwa asked after closing her comic book. You shrugged your shoulders before putting your phone away.

"Chanyeol. He just hang up on me."

"Wow. I'm surprise." Onew butted in. You looked at him, telling him that I-don't-get-what-you-mean. "I mean, it's a surprise it wasn't your prince charming."

"Hmm. His schedule is actually packed right now. Together with the other members."

"Aaahh~ you miss him don't you?" Sunhwa teased poking your side. You flinched pushed her shoulder lightly. She laughed. Onew shook his head and reached his hand inside his bag for a tape. He cut a piece of it.

"What are you going to do with that?" Sunhwa asked, as her eyes caught a glimpse of the sticky thing in Onew's hand.

"I'm going to put this on your mouth if you won't stop talking." He said in a serious tone.