Meeting the boys

We got to England 14 hours later *yawn* and I was being dragged off of the Plane by Calum

"Come on Silver!" He complained until I finally complied and clung to his arm, walking.

After collecting our suitcases we walked up to a largely built man with a 5sos board.

"Hello! My names'a Paul and I'm one directions manager!" He grinned

After saying our greetings and going over some ground rules we headed off to the car that was parked outside the airport. He told us Luke and Ash were in a room together, Michael and Calum then I get my own room!

Woop Woop!

We reached the hotel 30 minutes later and all sprinted to the front desk.

After checking in we went up to our pent house, how posh, at the top floor with Paul.

"Hello!" A lanky boy with brown hair swept to the side said pulling us into the pent house.

"I'm Louis and this is Liam-" he said pointing to a dude with a buzz cut "this is Niall-" Blonde Quiff "Harry-" Curly "and this is Za- wait where's Zayn?" He said looking confused.

"I'm here, I'm here!" A guy with dark hair styled into a quiff said running out of a room.

"Hey I'm Calum this is Luke, Michael, Ashton and Silver" Calum said introducing us

We all hugged except for Curly (I'm not good with names) who grabbing my hand placing a kiss to the back of it and said "Nice to meet you" with a smirk.

I wrenched my hand from his grip and said "You too" rather stiffly.

" Ooooohhh Haz got rejected!" Louis said laughing.

"Shut up" Harry mumbled.

" we'll okay I'll leave you to it! Make sure to be ready by 10am tomorrow morning! Bye!" Paul said heading to the elevator.

I yawned and asked what time it was.

"It's only 7 Silver" Luke smiled poking me in the side.

"Stupid jet lag" I mumbled "well I'm gonna head to bed now. Ermmm which one's mine?" I said pointing to the 6 doors at the back of the living room.

" any room except for the 1st three" Niall Grinned.

"okay. Goodnight" I said taking my suitcase to the 4th room and the boys returned good nights to me.

This is gonna be one long year.