Epilogue

2 Week Later❤️:

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. She slowly got up from the bed  while covering her body properly with a white bed shite. She walked then moved away the curtains and stood there while looking at outside and sea was standing proudly in front of her. It had been a week since they were on their honeymoon. She smiled looked at sea then she looked back at sleeping figure of Hudhayfah and smiled. She had totally met different Hudhyafah here who make her laugh, carefree, happy, crake Jokes with her, take care of her and unconditionally love her with his eyes, words and actions. She thought then turned away from window and walked towards him. She sat down on bed next to him and lovingly looked at him then slowly bend down and softly kissed him on his forehead. She moved away and stood up then walked and got inside the restroom to freshen up. After freshen up she walked out while wearing blue skirt with red shirt. She walked towards him.

'Hudhayfah wake up.' Hunza said and he turned to other way in his sleep.

'Hunza please let me sleep.' Hudhayfah mumbler in his sleep and she sighed.

'Come on Hudhayah, you promised me you will take me out today.' Hunza reminded him and shakes him from his shoulder when he slowly opened his eyes while she was glaring at him. Then suddenly he get of hold her hand and  pull her towards him as she fell on him and he put his arms around her waist. She shocked looked at him who was smirking.

'Is this a way to wake your handsome husband up. You should wake him up with a kiss.' Hudhayfah said while smiling.

'Hudhyafah what the hell you doing?' Leave me and stop it.' Hunza said while trying to got out from his hold.

'You didn't want me to stop last night.' Hudhayfah said teasingly and she looked at him then blushed bright  red when she understood  what he was talking about and he start laughing.

'Aww Hunza the great is blushing .' Hudhayfah said again teasingly and she glared up at him then angrily got out from his grip.

'Shut up and get out from bed now.' Hunza said and angrily walked away while he smiled then slowly got out from his bed then walked into restroom.

❤️❤️❤️

'I am so excited.' Hunza said happily and Hudhayfah looked at her then smiled. They had been out for a day and Now they were at Rialto Bridge to enjoy.

'Okay Come on we are going.' Hudhayfah said and got hold of her hand then walked into boat. They were going on a tour to Rialto bridge. Hunza smiled and got inside the boat while they start looking around. She was so happy and excited while looking around and he was looking at her.

'Ya Allah, this is such a beautiful place, I wanted to come back here.' Hunza said excited while looked back at him.

'Yeah don't worry we will come here for our second honeymoon as well.' Hudhayfah said teasingly and she looked at him then start blushed.

'Stop blushing.' Hudhayfah said seriously and she confused looked at him while he was looking at her.

'Because It is turning me on really badly and It is a public place.' Hudhayfah said while she shocked looked at him, Hudhayfah talking all this to her is last thing she will ever would had imagines and she even blushed more red then quickly looked away and didn't dare to looked back at him.

'I can hear your heart beat.' Hudhayfah whisper so closed from her behind because he was leaning right next to her ear and she start sweating and her hand were shaking while she stayed still on her place

'Is this how you always going to react whenever I will romance with you.' Hudhayfah whisper again and put his hands on her shaky hand and she looked up at him then she looked away and then leaned back her head on his chest while nodding her head in yes and he smiled.