Chapter Eleven

'Hunza, dad is in hospital. ' Zara said and start crying while entering in her room. She worried stood up on her place.

'What happen to him?' Hunza asked while tears were coming from Zara's eyes.

'He had an heart attack. ' Zara said and looked up at Hunza.

'O my god, He was perfectly fine when we were in office.He said he will stay back for a while and will be back soon. How this happen? ' Hunza said and make Zara to sat down on bed. They sat on bed and Zara hugged her and start crying again.

'Zara, please stop crying, Everything will be ok?' Hunza said while rubbing on her back to clam her down.

'Who told you?' Hunza asked.

'Hudhayfah brother called us. Mum and Ismael straight went away to hospital. He said he went to dad's office and find him laying on the floor. He don't know for how long Dad was unconscious. He quickly call the ambulance and then call us. ' Zarah said while cleaning away her tears.

We should go to hospital.' Hunza Said and Zara nodded her head in yes. They quickly got out and get inside the car.

'Where is everyone else?' Hunza asked while Zara started the car.

'They are already in hospital.' Zara said and she nodded her head in yes. Then she start looking out of window and silence took place between them. They are in their own deep thoughts. She stop the car and they quickly come out from car. They ran towards reception.

'What is Mr- Usman's room number. I am his daughter.' Zara said to the receptionist and she looked at her then back to her computer' for search.

'Will you please be quick.' Hunza said while controlling her tears and she nodded her head in yes.

'He is in room no 10, second floor.' She said and they start running toward the room. They reached at the room 10. Ismael and Samina were sitting on the sofa whereas Usman was laying unconscious on bed whereas oxygen mask was over his mouth.

'Mum.' Zara said and ran toward her. Samina stand up on her place and Zara hugged her while They start crying.

'Zara and Mum please stop crying, Dad will be fine.' Ismael said while controlling his tears whereas Samina and Zara moved away from each other and sat back down on sofa. Hunza was standing in corner of the room as nobody have notice her yet. Hudhayfah entered in room while Junaid was behind him as well.

'Mum, please stop crying.' Hudhayfah said and Zara quickly hugged him.

'Please Zara stop crying. Dad will be fine.' Hudhayfah said

'In shah Allah.' Zara said and moved away from Hudhayfah.

'Aunty, don't worry and Pray for uncle.' Junaid said and Samina nodded her head in yes.

'If you need any help. Please call.' Junaid said to Hudhayfah then walked out from the room. Hudhayfah nodded his head in yes while they walked out. Hudhayfah came back in the room after dropping Junaid off when he saw Hunza standing in conner. Tears were coming from her eyes and she was looking down. He walked toward her and stand in front of her and on his foot steps she looked up at him as he was intensely looking at her. She looked at him when he moved his hands and wipe away her tears. She stand still on her spot and looking at him he was looking tried and worried. Then He bend down and lean his head on her shoulder while she freeze on her place and shiver passed though her body with his touch. Both were just standing there without saying a word to each other. After a while he moved away and quickly walked out from room. And she looked at his reaction then loudly sighed.

...................................................................................................................

Late in night, Usman slowly start opening his eyes and Samina, Ismael and Zara ran toward him. She was sitting on sofa now with Zara but didn't dare to move from her place.