Chapter Fourteen

'Thank God, you are back.' Zara screamed happily and ran toward her as soon she stepped out from the car. After going to doctor Hudhayfah straight went to Shad's house to get her luggage and make her to come back while ignoring her every plead and warning.

'I am so happy you are back.' Zara said and hugged her whereas smile appear on Hunza's face as well. She hugged her back.

'As if she care.' Hudhayfah mutter while passing from them and Hunza narrowed her eyes on him whereas Zara just laugh. Hudhayfah opened the car's boot and take out her luggage.

'I am so happy you are back.' Usman said as he walked towards her and Hunza looked at him. He smiled and put hand on her head to give her blessing while she smiled back to him.

'I heard about your Cancer, Hudhayfah told me.' Usman said as tears come out from his eyes and Zara get sad as well and silence took over between them.

'Don't worry you will get well soon.' Zara said cheerfully to break the silence.

'In shah Allah.' Usman said and Huzna smiled to them.

'Can we all walk in now.' Hudhayfah said to change the topic and they all snapped their head towards him.

'Yes, we should get in.' Usman said and they all start walking in. Whereas Hudhayfah was holding her luggage in his hands. As they walked in Hudhayfah screamed for servant and he quickly walked in.

'Take this luggage in her room.' Hudhayfah said and he went out while carrying the luggage with him. They all walked and sat down in sitting room.

'What did doctor said?' Usman asked from Hudhayfah and looked at him.

'Reports will be out after a week.' Hudhayfah said and Usman nodded his head in insurance.

'Dad, I want to accept Hunza legally as my wife here and I want that to happen by tomorrow.' Hudhayfah said out of blue and three of them looked at him shocked.

'You are being serious brother.' Zara said happily whereas smile appear on Usman face.

'Yes, off course, everything will be done by tomorrow. You don't have to worry.' Usman said quickly.

'We will keep a small party as well to introduce Hunza as your wife.' Zara said cheerfully and looked at Usman. Whereas Hunza was just sitting shocked as words were unable to come out from her mouth.

'What about mom?' Zara asked worried.

'Don't worry about her, I will take care of her.' Usman said and Zara nodded her head in yes. Hudhayfah get up from his place and was about to walked out when Hunza come into her senses.

'But I don't want to marry you.' Hunza said quickly while getting up and Hufhayfah stopped in his track and looked back at her.

'But bad luck, you are already married to me.' Hudhayfah said calmly and Zara looked down to hide her laugh.

'But I.................' Hunza tries to say but in vain as He cut her off in middle.

'No buts and ifs.' He said steely while looking at her and She angrily looked at him.

'Zara.' Hudhayfah call and Zara quickly get up from her place.

'Take her to shopping to get her wedding's dress. I don't want people to get scared as they will look at her.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza quickly looked at herself from top to bottom.

'What is wrong with me?' Hunza asked while getting angry.

'Why don't you look in mirror.you will get the answer.' Hudhayfah said then walked out whereas Zara  loudly start laughing and Huzna narrowed her eyes on her.