Chapter Twenty Two

'Hunza dear, you want to talk about something.' Usman asked and Hunza nodded her head in yes. The wedding day was coming so near and Hunza still got no idea who to tell about about Waheb. So she decided to talk straight with Usman.

'I want to talk about Waheb.' Hunza said and gulped in nervously.

'Yeah go on dear.' Usman said lovingly

'Don't you think everything is happening too fast.' Hunza said and looked up at Usman.

'Why? something happen?' Usman asked worried.

' I don't think Waheb is good guy.' Hunza said and Usman looked at her.

'What the hell is your problem?' Samina asked sharply before Usman could say anything and they snapped their head towards door where she was standing while glaring at Hunza.

'Samina.' Usman said in warning tone.

'On what prove you are saying that he is not a good guy.' Samina said rudely and Hunza looked down because that is problem she got no prove against him.

'She ask nothing Wrong?' Usman said in her defend whereas Samina just rolled her eyes angrily while make irritated face on her.

'Samina Aunty, I was just worried for Zara.' Hunza said and Samina looked at her.

'Her parents are still alive to get worried for her.' Samina said rudely and Hunza looked away embarrassed.

'I know but....' Hunza tries to say but stopped.

'Dear, what is problem with him.' Usman asked nicely but she just stay quite.

'You are right, I will be going now.' Hunza said quickly and walked out.

'Hunza.' Usman called out to her from back but she just ignored it. Hunza walked out and sighed. What I am going to do now. I don't have any prove against him. She thought but nothing came in her mind. On top she was still worried and shocked over Shad's cofession. How he even can think about her like this. She is a married women on top madly in love with her husband. She so desperately wanted a friend to talk with but there was no way she was going to talk to Shad over it. In deep thoughts she star walking slowly towards her room and entered. She looked up at Hudhayfah who was sitting on couch. He looked at her then angrily looked away. She sighed and smiled on his childish behaviour. She walked toward him and sat next to him. Then she cough but he just ignore and moved more away from her. she moved and sat right next to him while he moved away from her and she moved next to him again. He angrily looked up at her.

'What do you want Hunza?' Hudhayfah asked irritated whereas Hunza just shrugged her shoulder and look down at her nails to act busy. Hudhayfah sighed and get back to his work. She looked at him but he was too busy doing his work. Then, she get up and walked toward down bed and sat on it. She opened the book and start reading. After a while Hudhayfah phone vibrate and he picked it up. There was message from Hunza. He looked up at her who again act like busying reading book.

'Excuse me, If I go straight from this way, will I be able to reach to your heart. Hunza' Hudhayfah read the message and looked back at her. He walked up to her and stand in front her whereas she looked at him after feeling his presence.

'Did you just flirt with me Hunza.' Hudhayfah asked whereas she smiled and shrugged her shoulder

'Yeah, Is there any problem?' Hunza asked innocently.

'Seriously.' Hudhayfah asked surprised.

'You know I always wanted to flirt but couldn't. So why not now?' Hunza said coolly and Hudhayfah weirdly looked at her.

'You are impossible.' Hudhayfah said annoyed.

'That just what you think?' Hunza replied.

'And where did you get this cheap line from?' Hudhayfah asked

'Hello, It is not cheap.' Hunza said quickly in her defend.

'I don't care, Stop talking to me.' Hudhayfah said more like give order then came back on couch and start doing his work. After a while his phone vibrate again and he opened the message without looking at it.

'You are so hot I get a tan every time I look at you. Hunza' Hudhayfah read and angrily looked back at her while she looked at him then wick at him whereas Hudhayfah whole mouth hang opened with her action. After recovering from his shock without a word he loudly sighed and get back to his work. He again get the message and he quickly looked at her who was again busy reading her novel.

'You looked so handsome last time that I even forgot my pickup line- Hunza' Hudhayfah read andes look at her and she was already looking at him. He show her his phone and opened his arms as in asking Seriously and unbelievably looked at her while she smiled.

'I can't beleive it Hunza that you are God damn flirting with me.' Hudhayfah said and Huzna just shrug her shoulder while acting cool.

' What is your problem. I am flirting with my husband.' Hunza said coolly and Hudhayfah glared at her which she totally ignored. He shook his head frustratedly and get back to his work. His phone vibrates again and he angrily closed his eyes to clam himself then opened the message.

'Is your name Google,cause you have everything I was looking for? Hunza.' Hudhayfah read the message and looked at her. Then he put  away the phone without a word and Hunza sighed. After few minutes his phone vibrate again and he opened the message.

'I am trying my best to fall sleep but I just can't stop thinking about you- Hunza.' Hudhayfah read then slowly smile appeared on his face which he quickly hide by glaring at her but she already have seen his smile while she smile as her plan was working. Then she get up from the bed and walked toward him. She stand in front him and he looked up at her.

'Please forgive me. I didn't mean to do that?' Hunza said and they were looking intensely in each other eyes. He slowly moved his gaze and looked back at laptop

' I can hold ear for you, if you want but just forgive me please. I can't tolerant that you are angry with me.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah looked at her whereas tears were coming out from her eyes. She slowly moved her hand toward her ears but before she could touch it, he get hold of them and their eyes met. He slowly put her hand down and cleaned away her tears.

'It is actually my fault as well for over reacting.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza looked at him.

'I really don't know how that happen?' Hunza tries to explain but he put finger on her lips.

'No need to explain.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza smiled.

'And now did you have your medicine.' Hudhayfah asked and Hunza quickly looked down.

'I knew that.' Hudhyafah said

'I don't like them. They taste horrible.' Hunza said while making ugly face.

' That is not excuse. I will go and get your medicine.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza helplessly looked at him whereas he just ignore led her plead . Hunza sighed and sat back down on bed as she knew he was not going to listen to her and she have to take her medicines under any circumstances. She was thinking when her phone vibrate. She looked at it and there was message.

'I am sorry Hunza but I can explain - Shad.' Hunza read the message then sighed and put away her phone. She really don't want to talk to him at a moment. He was friend and even he think like this about her. She thought while she was really hurt but she will give him chance to explain. He really helped her when she came here and she really respect him. She will listen to him once because she don't want to lose such a great friend but she can't talk to him right now. She thought when door burst opened and Hudhayfah entered with the medicine.

.........................................................................................................................