Chapter Thirty Eight

It had been a few weeks since she was back and she was slowly recovering from the cancer which was great news for everyone but she was still not talking to Hudhayfah as Sana was still here. Hudhayfah was not here as he went to read Asar Salah and had not been back yet. She was siting on the bed when someone knocked on door and entered as it was Samina. She quickly stand up from bed.

'Aunty you here?' Hunza asked surprised as Samina never come to her room.

'How are you?' Samina asked and Hunza was looking surprised

'Fine.' Hunza said and Samina looked around.

'As you know that you will survive from cancer and will not leave my Son so I came here to tell you that I am sorry for being rude to you all that time. I never liked you and I even don't really like you now as well because I still think my son deserve better then you but I have seen his bad state when you was in ICU last week. So for him I will not trouble you or say to you to leave him.' Samina said and Hunza was looking at her then start smiling.

'Thanks a lot Aunty.' Hunza said and Samina nodded her head carelessly then walked out. Hunza sighed and sat down on bed.

'Maybe you don't want me to go but maybe now your son want that. He was with me because of smpathy and now he don't have that reason left as well.' Hunza thought sadly when her room door opened and Zara entered.

'What are you doing here? Don't you get bored staying here?' Zara asked and walked in while sat down next to her.

'Yeah I am bored but can't bother to go out.' Hunza said

'But no worry now as I am here so we are going out.' Zara said

'No I am not going anywhere.' Hunza said and sighed.

'I don't care but you are going with me.' Zara said and stand up from bed.

'Let's find nice cloths for you.' Zara said and walked toward her wardrobe.

'Zara please I am not going anywhere.' Hunza said while trying to convince her and Zara nodded her head in no.

'I am not listening to your stupid excuses. Now get up and changed.' Zara said and turned over then show her long red dress which was really fancy.

'I am not wearing that fancy dress. We are just going out not on party and there is nothing special happening?' Hunza said while looking at dress.

'Well you are wearing that and you never knew maybe there will be something special.' Zara said and Hunza confused looked at her.

'What special?' Hunza asked and Zara open her shoe box while looking at the shoe.

'Nothing just go and change. I will help you to get ready?' Zara said and take a long high heel from her shoe box.

'What is happening? I am not getting ready or going out?' Hunza aid stubbornly and Zara glared at her.

'Hunza don't argue with me. You know you will not win it. So get up.' Zara said and Hunza looked at her then nodded her head in yes.

'Okay fine, you can't even listen to my own thing and you called me your best fried?' Zara said while getting sad and Huzna sighed

'Zara stop making me emotional blackmail.' Hunza said whereas Zara start predenting to cry loudly.

'Allah never give a friend like her to anyone. Selfish people and selfish world.' Zara said while looking up as if asking Dua and Hunza looked at her.

'Allah please......' Zara was saying while crying when Hunza sighed

'Okay fine Drama queen I will be going with you.' Hunza said defeated and Zara looked at her then smiled.