Chapter Two

'Knock,Knock.' Someone knocked on her door and she looked up at time. It was mid-night. She sighed then got up from her bed and opened the door.

'Salam dear, Can I come in?' Usman asked nicely and she nodded her head in yes.

'Yes please Uncle come in.' She invited him while moving away from the door and Usman entered. They walk inside and he sat down on the sofa which was laying next to her bed.

'Did you have your dinner?' Usman asked and she nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah, servant came to give my food in the room.' Hunza replied and he nodded his head then sighed.

'Come here dear, I want to talk to you over something.' Usman said and she slowly walk and then sat down on the bed which was opposite to sofa.

'I am sorry about what happen to you. It is my fault that I didn't talk to my friend from past ten years and also didn't told about you to Hudhayfah. ' Usman said with guilt while looking at her. She sat there quietly listening to him so he continued.

'Hudhayfah don't believe in love and marriages. He will not accept you easily.If you want divorce then I am here and you can still live here as my daughter but I think you can change him.' Usman said and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

'What do you mean that I can change him?' Hunza asked confused and he sighed.

'I mean that I don't want you to take divorce from him. He have totally change now. He thinks everything can be buy with money. He have gone arrogant and heartless. He cares about his family but he don't care about anyone else emotion or feeling. He have gone heartless and cold especially after her.' Usman said sadly while her whole body was awake on the mention of word 'her.'

'After who?' Hunza asked curiously.

'Its not my place to tell you about who she was? You should only ask from him and he will tell you if he wants .' Usman said and Hunza confused just nodded her head.

' I know it is my fault that I didn't look after him and get too much into business to earn money. Now I regret it but I think you can change him.' Usman said going back to their topic while looking at her.

'But what about Samina aunty?' Hunza asked

'She also got busy in the parties and fashion, and neglect her responsibilities and  never looked after the kids.' Usman said sadly and Hunza was staring at him.

'But he don't accept me as his wife.' Hunza said sadly while remembering his cold behaviour towards her and Usman smiled.

'I know but he might accept you. We at least have can give it try. But if you don't want to be with him then it is perfectly fine as well, I will not force you.' Usman said

'Do you know uncle I was only 14 when I got married to him and after you all came here to London. I grow up while remembering that I am married. I have always dream about him. I have always love him. So many years I have loved him but now I want him to love me as well. I want to feel loved as well. I am not getting divorce before giving try to him. I want all my rights as his wife Islamically and legally from him. After all we have a relation of husband and wife which have so much power which your son and my sweet husband need to realized. And I will do that thing for him after all it is my duty as a wife. ' Hunza said bravely and looked at Usman who gave her big bright smile.

'But the battle will not be easily. Hudafaya is difficult man to live and deal with it.' Usman said as a warning.

'Okay then lets the battle begin.' She said with confidence and they look at each other then started laughing. Usman got up and put his hand on her head as a blessing.