JUST THE USUAL WITH A BİT OF JONAH MILLER.

Happy reading.

Listen to : Taylor Swift - You belong with me.

*People  call those imperfections, but no, That's good stuff.
-Sean Maguire**

AUBREY BLACK ♡

It's officially Monday.

Oh joy!

I grunted,  slowly getting up from my bed. I was only wearing my orange loose trunks and a sports bra.

Yes people it was that hot!

My younger sister was still snoring soundless on her bed. I shook my head .How could she sleep in this heat?  I quickly made way to the bathroom before my family woke up. I didn't want the repeat of the first day of school .When we all starred in our own hunger games. Just for the stupid shower.

I took a quick bath and started getting dressed for school. I could hear chatting and noise from down stairs.
I smiled. I loved my family!

Let me give you the insight to my life and family.

My father died when I was ten years old. Leaving my mother with five kids. Well six since his younger brother is also considered my mother's child.

I have one brother, Called Jesse and three sisters.
Their names are: Allesley who is twenty years, Amelia who is sixteen years and lastly the youngest, Islina. She is nine years of age.

My  father's brother but since he's only four years older than me I see him as my own brother. His name is Mathew.

I was the middle child which royally sucked!
My mother was a beautiful Japanese woman who worked as a English teacher at my youngest sister, Islina's primary school.

I snickered. The irony,a Japanese woman teaching English.

I loved my mother immensely! I admired her strength and her hard work. She was indeed a super woman. She was able to provide for her children single handedly and also deal with the death of her husband at a ripe age.
My mother was my everything! Everything I did was to make her happy and show her how much I appreciated her.

I got back into our room and got my things ready for school.
The reason why I said 'our' would be because I share a room with Amelia. She was a pain in the freaken ass! 

The thing is we are a very close and tight-knit family although my sisters and I barely talk about important stuff. 'Stuff' like boyfriend's, we don't share our feelings or dreams. We are just siblings.

Sometimes it seriously bothered me because I want to be able to talk about everything with my siblings but every time we try it just gets weird and awkward.

"Lia wake your ass up!" I called out to my sister. She grumbled and tossed a pillow at me before going back to sleep.
"Leave me alone!"

I rolled my eyes.  Well I tried. I grabbed my bag,  school tie and hurried downstairs before my mother called for me.

We lived in Richmond with was like an hour away from my school.  Richmond was filled with farms , cattle, lakes and forest.

I loved it here and I was not ashamed of it.

I got to the kitchen and everybody was eating or getting something to eat.

"Morning! " İ said cheerfully.

İ earned a nod from Allesley, grumbles from Jesse who was already out the door, a side hug from Mathew and a chirpy , good morning from Islina.

That's my family for you.