INTRODUCTION

Enjoy and don't you dare forget to VOTE! 
LOVE YA!

Listen to : Avril Lavigne Here's to never growing up.

*A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you
      -Elbert Hubbard *

BROOKLYN SMITH ♥

It was going to be a great year! I could feel it in my boobs. I snickered as my gaze dropped down to my chest.

What boobs?

Anyways it was my first day of school. First day of senior year and I was beyond excited. I was feeling both nervous and ecstatic!

Before I get carried away let me introduce myself.

My name is Brooklyn London Smith. I'm a seventeen soon to be eighteen year old .My birthday is on the twenty eighthth of January. I'm a  South African girl. I'm dark skinned and I'm proud of my skin colour. I have thick long natural hair, I'm petite but also curvy  and lastly I'm  in grade twelve.
  Oh I  Almost forgot, I am very athletic. I am part of the track team, the gymnastics club and lastly part of my favourite sports of them all. The swimming team. I will admit when I first joined in , It was because Jonah Miller who is also on the team. Don't get me started about that boy.  I later realised I had the talent and passion for swimming and even our coach saw the potential in me.

My personality is amazing if I do so say myself. I've got a crazy side mixed with a little bit of weirdness. I'm quirky, loud, talkative and kind.

I sighed as i stared at myself standing in front of  my  full length mirror. I was wearing my school uniform, which consisted of; A white shirt, a tie with blue and black stripes on it, a powder blue school tunic, a girdle with the same stripes like the school tie, a white pair of socks and lastly my black school shoes.

I stared at my uniform and for the first time I didn't glare at it.  I didn't look at it as clothing that reminded that I still belonged to an institutional hell hole, Hell bent on ruining my teenage life.

Something might be pretty wrong with me because I couldn't wait to be at school.

I shrugged, grabbing my book bag and getting ready for school.

After a fifteen minutes ride on the bus I finally made it to Oxbridge M.L.high school. The school was alive and buzzing. I guess I wasn't the only one who was excited about school.

Before anything else I had to find my bitches.

I had missed my friends dearly over the summer holidays. Of course we kept in contact through social networks and called each other on Christmas, New years and whenever we missed each other.  It just wasn't the same.

AUBREY BLACK ♡

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing! There in the middle of the freaken hallway, Was Jacob literally making out with my worst enemy.  Bianca lesrey.

I snickered even her name sounded sluty.

It had only been just one week since I dumped Jacob's sorry ass. Okay his ass was anything but sorry. I just realised I didn't really like him that much. He just didn't have any ambition or sense of direction.  It was just such a major turn off, Really.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my locker. I groaned when I had finished scanning  my  timetable or schedule as you like to call it.
I mean seriously? A double maths on the first day of school!

I guess it was no play no games.

Oops!  Where my manners at! Let me introduce myself.
My name is Aubrey Black and I'm half Asian and half black.
Yea I know what you're  thinking.