LOGAN İNC! ♥

Please vote and comment.  Thank you for reading this book.

The cover of this book is my beautiful classmate; PRETTY MKHIZE! Shout out to her!♡

Listen to Enchanted by Taylor Swift

*If you love someone say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by*
  -Best friends wedding (movie)

BROOKLYN SMITH ♥

I have always had a problem when it came to dealing with my feelings or expressing how I feel. I was the type of person that was always inundated by my pain and I  could never be able to let it be known. I guess i was extremely Introverted. It was very rear when I let my battles and pain be known. In all honesty I have always battled with sharing. Even when it came to my family. I felt like nobody could ever understand me or know me, the real me. I guess it was also my fault because I never gave anyone a chance to know me, I never let any of them in.
You know that feeling you get, When you are surrounded by alot of people or loved ones but you feel completely alone? I battled with that quite often. I could be with my cousins, my aunts or my friends but I would feel completely alone and consumed in pain.

I have always known something was missing or wrong. It was just that I couldn't pinpoint it. Hell I still can't but all I know is that it was due to being broken.

Yes, I was broken, I am broken.
The first day I became broken was when I lost my mother and I was condemned with the type of father I have. Well to me it sometimes feels like a condemnation.

I sighed heavily and got out of bed. I looked at the clock and it read; two in the morning.

I hated when this happened, when I couldn't sleep. It always forced me to be deep in thought and being deep in thought forced me to face my battles and fears.  Something I found I avoided skillfully.  That is  why wattpad was my drug, my addiction.  It helped me stay sane. When I felt like my depression or enxiety was kicking in. I would open up a book and get lost in beautiful words and interesting characters. When I felt a tad bit better, I would pray about it and then write how I felt in my journal;*BLUE EYES*. That is the name of my pink journal.

My Bestie!

In all honesty I was one of the unlucky ones. The ones that alot of shit rained on. I am not really an optometrist, trust me I'm far from it.  I just learnt over the years that no matter how much you think you are in control of your life, You're honestly not.  Life always managed to take that control away, punch you in the face leaving you fucked up.

I guess it was in the way you handled life's mean punches.

I chose to handle it in the following ways; By crying my eyes out, complaining to God about it, again cry my eyes out, getting  up and doing something about it, more crying  my eyes out, a great amount of  smiling and acting like I did not have a care in the world and lastly praying for the strength to ensure the Second punch.

Yea that was my mechanism.

I tiptoed through the dark corridor until I made it to the kitchen. Where I grabbed a fried chicken and pored myself a glass of milk. I munched on my chicken as i made my way back to my room.
Luckily I didn't wake my grandmother up. That woman can be woken up by the slightest things.

I quickly scoffed down all my food and climbed onto my warm and comfortable bed.

It was a miracle how I wasn't even close to being fat, let alone meaty.

Good genes I guess.

I opened my laptop and logged in to my wattpad. I opened my book of the week which  happened to be one of istolethecookiez's work ; Forever and always , olive.