CULPRITS OF THE D-POST !

Enjoy and please make my day.   VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!

  Listen to : Raise your glass by pink

A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
   -Walter Winchil

BROOKLYN SMITH♥

This was not a great way to start the year. It had  just been five hours of school and we had already caused enough trouble to get us suspended.
We were currently seated at the disciplinary foyer. Where all the students who are in trouble are forced to sit.
We as in my fwends and I.
It was Payten, Sidney, Lee-Ann,Caczier Aubrey and I.
I had no idea where Kaitlyn and Bailey vanished off to. All I can say is they dodged a bullet.

Shit I forgot to mention that asides from my bitches I had 'fwends' whom I have known since grade eight.

They were my MAD BUDDIES!

There was Sidney McRay. Now this bitch right here was the most crazy, sarcastic and dramatic bitch ever!

There was Payten Michaels. She had this bubbly personality and was loving , kind and caring. I guess that's why she was like the mother of the pact. Which was also a contradiction since she acted like a five year old half the time. Payten was a thick fully-figured dark skinned bitch and was proud of her size. I loved her for that.

Moving right along to Caczier Xandros. She was the most rudest and syneical of them all. If wanted something she went out and got it. I loved how protective she was over her family and friends.  It was admirable.

Lastly there was Bailey Scotts.  The bubbly bottle of the most finest and expensive champagne. She was lovable, adorable, sweet and wonderful!  We often called her the 'newspaper hoe' since she knew everything about everybody at our school.

Yea these were my other sister's.

Right!  Back to the matter at hand. Being at the 'D-post'.

People  are sent to the D-post for only three reasons. Them being; To face suspension, Expellsion or to get a written bad record.
Well I'm going to be honest with you. I have had quite a few visits here.

Oh come on it wasn't always me fault! Well partly! 

Anyways I have become great friends with the grade controller.  Yea that old miserable  fart just loves me.
Note the sarcasm.

Okay let me tell you what led to us being here in the first place.

It was  just after the bell rang signaling the end of the first break. My fwends and I didn't want to go back to class. Unfortunately something worse than going to class took place. There was a  thirty minutes Assembly . Meaning we had to listen  to Mr Navock's welcome back to school speech. We had to listen to the old dirt ball go on and on with his yapping.

Three minutes into the speech Payten desided to hum a gospel hymn and my fwends and I followed in. The hymn humming made a complete three sixty and we ended up singing The Hills by The Weekend. Quite loudly and painfully may I add. You want to hear the best part?  Well of course you do.

Out of no where Sidney came with a bucket of canned fish which I'm guessing was going to be served at the cafeteria during second break.

Yea this is what they feed us.
The fish had food poisoning written all over it.

Sidney started throwing the soggy and smelly fish everywhere and we helped her out.

"Welcome back to Oxbridge, Mad learners!" Yelled Aubrey.