FRIENDS - PROLOGUE

Yey!  You have added this book to your library! !
Thank you! Thank you!

There is grammar and errors to be found in  this book.  Read at your own risk.
Please don't give me shit about it! If it's too much for you, remove this book from your library.  Thank you!

I love reading wattpad books and I have been inspired by so many. So here I am writing my very own.

I hope you enjoy reading the book.
Pftt who am I kidding of course you will because the author is super super awesome and awesome and awesome.

Enough of this crap
HAPPY READING!

P.S don't send any rude comments. In other words DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

  *Friends are siblings God never gave us. *

Listen to : More than a band By lemonade mouth

BROOKLYN SMITH♥

My friends have played a tremendous role in my life and have helped me grow as a person.

To be honest when  I look back at the girl I was before I met my bitches. I feel sorry for that girl. For she was a broken, lonely, sad and pessimistic girl.

You know the Statement that goes something like this; It's better not to have friends because all they ever do is just screw you over.

Yea that very one. I used to believe that statement but every single day my bitches proved that statement wrong. They knocked down every wall I had put up and warmed they're way into my life and heart.

I mean who was I to stop them?

They have become more than just my  friends they have become family, my sisters.
When I think of life without my bitches. My heart wretches to the point where I start hyperventilating,  to the point where I bawl my eyes out.

Yea I become an emotional mess!  Just don't tell them that.

Hope you LOVE IT and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Ntando
Zinhle
Nothando
Vuyiswa
Philile
Phindile
Puleng

P.S. CrazyAMNOT♥♡*#