Part 06

1 year later

YN

We came back from the tour and Justin is 4 and Jaliyah is 3 now. Justin looks more and more like Que every moment and he is growing dreads like him too. I think it's adorable that he is following in his dad's foot steps. Que us writing a song he said was about me and him. I forgot to mention we moved back to ATL so the kids are at my mom and dad's house. I am walking around in my bra and panties while Pandora is playing. Que is gone so I decided to cook him something good. I finished and then Que walked in the house.

Que - Hey baby

You - Hi

Que - You cooked

You - Yeah eat nigga

Que - What you think I was gonna do

You - I was just playing damn

Que - So what you do today

You - Clean the house

Que - Oh I had a long day

You - What happen

Que - I really don't wanna talk about it

After we ate we sat on the couch and just listen to the music and joked. I laid my head on his chest and he held me close. This was so relaxing and just chilled. Que wanted to get high so we rolled a blunt and started smoking. After that we you know.

~ 1 Hour later ~

I got up and got in the shower. I got out then got dressed then picked up the kids and went back home. We was sitting there in the living room then the door bell rung I answered it and it was Cardi and everybody else.

Me - What the hell yall here for

Tamieka - To chill you know swim and stuff

Me - Okay

Que - What up yall

We all sat in the living room then I felt the side of my face burning. I looked over and Chris was staring me down. It reminded me of when we were in high school and he started liking me. It felt weird though you know anyways we all got in the pool and then Johnathan and Tamieka took the kids so they can hang out with Janiyah. Everyone left so it was just me and Que. I was really tired so I went up stairs stripped then went to sleep and so did Que.

Chris

This can't be happening not again. I fell in love with YN again even after I came back she is still the only one for me. I guess she will always be my first love because I can't keep her off my mind. She is just someone i think about all the time. I remember our first time like it was yesterday.

|| Flashback ||

Yn and I were at the beach and then we drove back to her place for our two year anniversery. Her parents were gone so it was just me and her. She lead me to her bed room and I laid her on the bed as we started making out.

Me - YN are you sure your ready

YN - We have been with one another for two years yeah I am ready

We both knew this was both of our first time so I took my time with her since this was our first time.

|| Flashback Over ||

She was so gentle and I was glad that we lost our virginity to one another. She had always made me feel good but now she is with someone else it's to late for me to get her back now right?

Next Morning

YN

Que and I woke up and he got dressed than left. That's not normal for him to just up and leave but whatever. I called up my favorite person in the ATL Tommie her boyfriend is Scrapp Deleon and you don't wanna fuck with they family. Anyways I put on my pajama pants and a tank top. The doorbell rung and I let Tommie in and I sat on the couch and we started talking.

Tommie - Heyy Hunny what's going on

You - Bullshit

Tommie - Oh spill the tea

You - It's weird that Que been actin funny but I don't wanna acuse him of cheating though but it's kinda hard not to because he did in the past ya know

Tommie - Yeah but girl Scrapp did to and I forgave him but never forgot but you gotta let that anger out some how

You - Your right I just don't want to be so insecure about this though

Tommie - What keeps you calm

You - My music you know that

Tommie - That's your answer

You - Oh your right

Tommie got up and left then I got my song book and started writing down lyric after lyric. I felt like I was in the zone and I couldn't break out of it. Then I wrote a whole song or two. I called my manager and asked if I could go to the studio today and she said yeah. So I went upstairs and did my hygenic things and got dressed. I drove to the studio then got to work with my uncle cause he be killin it with beats.

Stevie - So what you write about

You - Well I wrote about my bottled up anger towards Que and I keep thinking he is cheating or I am just trippin

Stevie - Well go in the booth and sing with this beat

You - ight *goes in the booth* You can taste the dis-honesty it's all over your breath as you pass it of so cavalier and even that's a test constantly aware of it all my lonely ear pressed against the walls of your world

I sung and we edited the song for some hours then I went and got the kids. I drove home only to see no Que. I don't want to say it but it's 8:00 P.M. Shouldn't he be home by now maybe I'm trippin or maybe not. All I am wondering is he cheating on me. I am hoping he is not cheating on me but there is a possibility.