Chapter 5: The misunderstanding

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Softly punching Nino in the arm, Adrien replied. "Don't talk so loud Nino!" he coughed a bit, still not cured from his cold. "And no..."

"This is gold" He kept laughing as Adrien tried to make him shut up.

"What's up?" A wild Alya suddenly appeared making both of the boys jump surprised.

Adrien quickly noticed Marinette was still in her chair, looking at her notebook. That made him calm down a bit.

"Oh Alya you won't even belie-" Nino got interrupted by a Adrien, who suddenly covered his mouth.

"Bro code." Adrien quickly reminded his friend, making Nino sigh. Adrien curiously looked back at Alya, noticing her new sweater, and then looked back at Nino, who was blushing a bit now. "Ohhhh wait I see what's going on here." Adrien exclaimed as he laughed, coughing a bit now and then between the laughs. "Ladybug and Chat Noir hoodies, that's perfect." His nerves calmed down from the good laugh he was having.

"Oh god not you too." Alya facepalmed

"S-shut up A-adrien." Nino whispered at his friend as he punched him in the arm, staying there, speechless and nervous. "Looks good on you." Nino added, making Alya blush. And suddently, making Adrien laugh even more now.

"HAHAHAHA" Adrien couldn't control his laughter after seeing his friend's new soft side." Now this really is gold."

"Fuck you" he looked away, Making Alya laugh too.

~~~~

As Marinette checked her notebook, a sudden voice calling her name surprised her. Looking to her side, she saw Nath standing there with a rolled poster in his hands.

"Oh, hey Nath." She gave a warm smile. The red haired boy blushed from her kindness.

He stood next to her as he nervously smiled. "H-hey." he greeted with a shy tone. " You remember the other day when the whole class was in the library right?" Marinette nodded as she smiled, eager to hear what Nathaniel was going to say. It was a weird sight to see him talking to anybody. "W-well... You defended Chat Noir so well so I thought that perhaps you were a fan..."

Marinette's smile fade, and she looked at him confused almost blushing. Could it be that he was Chat Noir? But he wasn't blonde... Maybe that was a side effect of his Miraculous? It was weird that Nathaniel was talking to her, specially about Chat Noir.

Not quite sure of what to say, she kept looking at him, analyzing him. "Yea... You could say I'm a fan. Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

He looked around nervously as he extended his arm, offering a poster to her. "I-It took a while so that's why I'm giving it to you now... And Christmas is going to be here soon so you could say It's an early Christmas present..." His voice quivered, making him blush more.

Curious of the content in the poster, she gently grabbed it and opened it, only to reveal a magnificent digital art work of Chat Noir. It all looked so detailed, from Chat's wet hair from rain,the black leather costume, to the light and shading. The background showed a part of Paris buildings and roofs, as well the Eiffel tower shining from afar. The moonlight reflected in Chat's skin giving it a mystical touch to the art. It looked so beautiful and professionally well done, so magical. It almost looked like a picture.

"Oh my... Nathaniel. I love it!" From the excitement she stood up and gave him a friendly hug, thankful for her gift.

Not sure of how to react, Nath blushed, letting a warm smile escape from his lips. "No problem..." He replied softly as he hugged her tighter, appreciating the moment.

~~~~~~~~POV CHANGE

"Dude." Nino punched softly Adrien's arm to make him notice the scene that was happening in front of them.