Chapter 3: Lovesick

Marinette rolled in her bed, absolutely tired and a bit dizzy. It was a Friday night, and she was still unable to sleep well from the last time she saw Chat... The only thing in her head was him and Adrien, but she was sick of over thinking so much. Tikki floated around her in circles, Making Marinette even more dizzy.

"Are you going to keep flying around?" Mari asked as she covered her face with a pillow. "You're not helping"

Suddenly stopping, the little kwami looked at Marinette with a little smirk "And I could ask you the same! Are you going to keep rolling around in your bed?" Tikki landed on Marinette's stomach, and began to jumping on top of it playfully.

Before being able to answer, Marinette uncovered her face, putting away the pillow and coughed. "The answer is yes." She coughed a bit more. "I can't get to fall asleep."

Tikki looked at her worried, and flew towards Mari's cheeks with her little kwami arms.

"You're kind of hot Marinette.." She said worried, with her voice speaking faintly.

Aware of that fact that she was getting sick, she tried to avoid that."Well thank you." Mari laughed, as she sat down in the bed.

Tikki pouted. "I'm not kidding Marinette... you should rest a bit"

Mari stood up and stretched, Making tikki float around her as she moved "I know you're not kidding, but I'm strong Tikki. I'm sure it's nothing."

Tikki remained quiet, thoughtful.

Still with other things in her mind, Mari couldn't help but to share her worries and forget about the fever. "Should I try to talk to him?" Marinette started to walk around in her room. "I mean...I should. But but-" Tikki cutted her off, flying in front of Mari to stop her from walking around pointlessly.

"Marinette" She looked seriously at her. "If you keep asking yourself if you should, then you probably won't do anything and you'll lose the chance."

Marinette stopped walking and looked at Tikki, analyzing her words. "You're right... But what about Adrien?..."

"First, fix your problem with Chat, and then focus on choosing someone alright?" Tikki smiled at her sweetly. "I believe in you, you should believe in yourself too."

Marinette smiled from Tikki's warm words, he held her kwami in her palms, giving her a little kiss in the top of her head. "Thanks, you always know what to say... Tikki, spots on!!!!"

"W-wait not noooowwww-" Tikki screamed as she got sucked inside the earings.

Noticing she had cutt off Tikki, Marinette bit her lip. "Opps?"

~~~

As soon as she transformed, she exited her room, going out from the little door in the ceiling (The one in top of her bed) that lead to the roof. Before leaving, she made sure she'd left the little door open for when she came back. Trying to stay balanced and ignoring her headache, she ran in top of Paris's roofs, using her yoyo to travel... jumping from place to place gracefully. Paris's weather was freezing, and before she noticed, snow was falling. With december around the corner, she wasn't sure how it was going to be. Last christmas she wasn't a superhero at all, so the idea of capturing akumas in middle of a family dinner sounded annoying to her. Ignoring her worries, she stopped in the same roof as the last time she spoke to her partner, taking her yoyo/phone and marking Chat's number.

It rang.

And rang.

And rang.

Still, no response.

I call dibs on your heart [Miraculous Ladybug]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara