Chapter22!

The joker finishes torturing Harley Quinn. The joker grabs her and drops her into a vad of toxic waste. The joker jumps into the vad of toxic waste. The joker holds Harley Quinn. Several minutes later Harley Quinn opens her eyes. Harley Quinn looks at the joker and says hi pudding!! The joker looks at Harley Quinn and says now let's go have some fun. The next day Bruce Wayne has Alfred put Jason Todd's robin suit on display in the batcave. Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I'm sorry for your loss!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says thank you Barbara!! Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I came up with a codename for myself Oracle!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says okay. Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says one day I'm going to retire from all this and move to Central City!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says I guess I'm okay with that but you will have to change your name so the joker can't try to kill you again!! Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I know the perfect name Janet Klyburn! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says okay and in the mean time you can be Oracle and I can find a way to make you walk again!!