Chapter 16!

Jason Todd grabbed the joker goon and stood him up against a building. Jason Todd looks at him and says okay it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way let's play little bit of Russian roulette and pulls a gun out of his leg gun holster. Jason Todd drops one bullet into the bullet cartridge of the gun closes it. Jason Todd suddenly points the gun at his head. The joker goon looks at Jason Todd and says there's a bullet in the gun. Jason Todd says yeah so!! The joker goon looks at Jason Todd and says no there's really a bullet in the gun!!! Jason Todd yells yes I know that is the point ahhh ahhh ahhh!!! Jason Todd suddenly points the gun at the joker goons head and says it's your turn!! The joker goon yells no no no!!! Jason Todd says I thought you wanted to play?!!!!!!! The joker goon says okay okay the joker is at his new secret hideout!!!! Jason Todd says thank you and suddenly shoots the joker goon in the head. Jason Todd walks away and says that was fun!!! Jason Todd gets back on his motorcycle and drives to Dick Graysons apartment. Several days later Jason Todd walked into the guest room that he is sleeping in. Jason Todd took his helmet and brown leather jacket off. Jason Todd puts his RED-HOOD helmet on the bed and walks out of the room. Jason Todd walks into the bathroom and goes pea. Batman knocks on the front door of Dick Graysons apartment. Dick Grayson opens the door and Batman walks into his apartment. Batman looks at Dick Grayson and says where is Jason?!!! Dick Grayson looks at Batman and says I don't know I haven't seen him!!!! Jason Todd turns his radio off and says sorry I was listening to turn up the radio by the autographs!! Batman looks at Dick Grayson and says okay but then I guess you won't mind me looking for clues here in your apartment since there isn't any?!!!! Batman walks into the guest room and suddenly sees Jason Todd's RED-HOOD helmet sitting on the bed and Jason Todd's brown leather jacket laying on the night stand. Batman oh no it can't be?!!!!!!!! Jason Todd walks into the room and says yes Bruce it's true I'm the RED-HOOD!!!! Batman looks at Jason Todd and says why?!!!!! Jason Todd looks at Batman and says I'm doing this because I have to you hit a criminal and they get back up I hit a criminal and they stay down!!!! Batman looks at Jason Todd and says your a criminal?!!!!! Jason Todd looks at Batman and says I'm not a criminal I'm just doing what should be done you choose not to kill criminals because of your stupid no killing rule or vow or what ever you fucking call it new criminals come to Gotham every day all you do is just beat the shit out of them and let the police send them to Arkham!! Batman looks at Jason Todd and says I'm sorry I caused part of your mental illness! Jason Todd suddenly points his gun at Batman and says fuck you!! Jason Todd shoots at him and misses on purpose. Jason Todd quickly grabs his brown leather jacket and RED-HOOD helmet. Jason Todd climbs out the window.